• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

HEY!

Ok, maybe people will notice this now :D

I'll probably have a password up on the stream, make sure you read stuff that is on the webpage, sent to you in chat (when you log in) and what is right in front of your face...so you know what to do and don't look foolish.

Way too many times people ask here, PM or in the chat when it's incredibly obvious. By the way, don't ask in the chat, cause people will just make fun of you ;)

Anyway, just remember to

read, Read, READ

Oh and don't post it anywhere cause I have spies and I'll be very mad at you (mentioned in so many places, if only people would.... :yowza: READ).

Some people (myself included) are having occasional trouble getting the chat to load in the first place.

Hence, the inability to see the password.

Damn it, now I have that song stuck in my head.

" Sixteen tons, what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt......"

Yeeeeyaaaaeeahhh! Tennessee Ernie Ford. Where IS that man when we need a little testosterone around these hyar parts? Huh? Ah mean, HUH?!

5-2 Wings.

Datsyuk

Abdelkader

Holmstrom

Lidstrom

Rafalski

I also expect a far more evenly called game tonight. I have to believe that the officials watch tapes of the mess they've made.

(Not blaming officiating entirely of course...)

So I get this email from the Wings saying they have a new smoking policy happening. Like, if I could get to the games, I'd probably take up smoking again if that's what it took.

Hmmmm. I wonder what smoked shark tastes like? :)

We will win tonight. And to quote King Leonidas from 300, "Give them nothing, but take from them.. Everything!!!!!!!" Go Wings !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jericho613

currently the pens/habs game is on time warner cable's versus channel in ohio (bowling green, about 90 min from detroit)..... does anyone know if the game is blacked out in ohio? if so nhl is a joke.

Some people (myself included) are having occasional trouble getting the chat to load in the first place.

Hence, the inability to see the password.

:unsure: *shrug*

Lots of people in chat, don't know what to tell ya. Reload the chat box?

f*** this goddamned league.

They even set up a secondary goddamn channel to show the Wings game yet this piss-poor s***stain of a "professional" league can't get all of its playoff games televised.

No wonder this league is failing.

:unsure: *shrug*

Lots of people in chat, don't know what to tell ya. Reload the chat box?

I do that multiple times yet I still can't get into it. And yes I have an account on ustream that works just fine so ya know.