• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Its not a rage, but I've always hated Ericsson. He is just a tall, useless body on the ice. I can't remember the last time I've seem him score ONE nice goal, or make one big play. I knew they were gonna blow it, you could tell at the start of the 3rd. Lets just look at not getting swept by some sharks.

Where was Ericsson?

Oh right, not doing his job.

That wasn't Ericsson's mistake. When a defenseman pinches, forward has to backup. Williams shot the puck wide and didn't stay defending the counter-attack. I dunno what the hell he was doing.

While certain players blew it in OT, the entire ******* team played like 6 year old girls the entire 3rd period and the OT as well.

Where was the desperation?

Good God, this isn't the Wings I remember. They NEED TO BE REBUILT WITH AGGRESSIVE PLAYERS WHO KNOW WHEN TO STEP ON THE GUYS THROAT WHEN HE'S DOWN.

well Red Sox came back from 3 0 against Yankees... but chances of wings coming back are slim to none... let's hope its not a sweep...

if it wasn't for the refs, this series could have been different although Sharks have been the better team

Guest mindfly

I laugh at Crymson and all other s***bags.. "I'm not even slightly worried being down to playoff chockers sharks" and quotes like that... just patethic.

Guest Four

Oh well, we need the rest for next season

And here's to giving Ericsson, Williams and Lebda the big f*** YOU during the off-season.

Guest Crymson

well at least they didn't miss the playoffs. this team NEEDS some changes.

Umm... right. Here's the cycle of thought fans go through.

IF: Your team misses the playoffs by a huge margin: Big changes are necessary. We'll get some great picks, at least.

IF: Your team narrowly misses the playoffs: We need a couple of players to put us over the top.

IF: Your team is eliminated in the first two rounds of the playoffs (not repeatedly): We may need a couple of minor changes, but the team is mostly solid.

IF: Your team makes the finals but does not win: Keep the team intact.

IF: Your team wins the Cup or makes the finals but fails to make the finals the next year: We need big changes.

It's pretty ridiculous.