• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlintGangster

Tomas Kopecky

Rate this topic

Bertuzzi is a dirty player though. A lot of people don't like him. No matter how many points he scores for Motown, he'll always be a dirty player.

Haha its official youre a troll. Go back to your chicago board and talk about how your team has never won anything and currently has the longest stanley cup drought in the league. And if we still had Kopecky he would be a scratch for ABdelkader so no we don't miss him.

I'm not blaming Kopecky for his salary I'm saying he is making more then he is worth and so I'm glad he is gone. Good for him for getting that contract but he is not worth that much is what I'm saying. He isn't a good player for 1.2 million. He had a hot streak for a couple months and EVA tried saying he would be like a 30 goal scorer or something which isn't the case.

He was also suposed to provide a physical edge and really the only time he did that was against that Carle guy in the preseason. EVA is saying he is worth that money and that he is a solid player, I'm saying he is not for 1.2 million.

newfy, now I know why you lost respect over at Motown Sports.

Kopecky sucks. I don't care what kind of stat, you stat guys pull out of your ass. The guy didn't play for s*** in Detroit. And for him playing good in Chicago, who gives a s***? Good for you, here's your cookie!cookies.jpg

He had a hot streak for a couple months and EVA tried saying he would be like a 30 goal scorer or something which isn't the case.

I said that if he maintained that level of play over the entire season, he would be a 30 goal scorer. That is a mathematical fact. I didn't say he would or could do it. Simply that if he did it, that is the kind of pace he was scoring at.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills because you don't seem to understand simple statements.

Strange how the Wings took over that game after that.

Hmmmm...

Could've easily gone the other way, though. In last year's Eastern Quarterfinals Max Talbot fought Daniel Carcillo in Philly with the Pens down 3-0. Talbot lost big time, but the game swung in Pittsburgh's favor after that and they closed the series out. I had a horrible feeling that Beauchemin baiting Kopecky into that fight was going to do the same for Anaheim.

I said that if he maintained that level of play over the entire season, he would be a 30 goal scorer. That is a mathematical fact. I didn't say he would or could do it. Simply that if he did it, that is the kind of pace he was scoring at.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills because you don't seem to understand simple statements.

So many 'ifs' with you. You tend to spout off statements as if they are facts but there are so many 'ifs' attached, they are fiction. Try dumping 75% of your 'ifs' and then we'll see how your 'facts' hold up.

I could, very very easily, point to a time in every players career when they weren't producing, extrapolate it and make an argument for why they should never make more than the league minimum.

So many 'ifs' with you. You tend to spout off statements as if they are facts but there are so many 'ifs' attached, they are fiction. Try dumping 75% of your 'ifs' and then we'll see how your 'facts' hold up.

I could, very very easily, point to a time in every players career when they weren't producing, extrapolate it and make an argument for why they should never make more than the league minimum.

164.jpg

Guest Crymson

Meh, he's just a know-it-all who has an instinctive need for others to agree with what he says.

Am i missing something, or did this guy only have a total of 21 points the entire season? Whoe the hell is going to say "look what he did after the olympic break, if we extrapolate that over an entire season hes a hall of famer?"i was unaware a few weeks of good play after 5 seasons of injury stricken weak seasons turned a player 4th liner into a 1st line sniper. This thread id ridiculous. The guy has all of 53 total points in his NHL career...why would we miss a guy like that? They come a dime a dozen and are not anything special or worth giving the contract to that Chicago gave Kopecky. The only reason he got the contract he got with the money he got was because it sweetened the deal for Hossa to go to chicago. kopecky and Hossa are best freinds from what ive heard, and Kopecky had alot to do with the fact that Hossa chose Detroit last season. Chicago knew that if they could show Hossa they had a good team PLUS had his Best Friend under contract, then chances are Hossa would follow. Regardless if this played a role or not, the guy only have 21 this season. A Whole 2 points higher than last season with the Red Wings and i i believe we we are all in agreement that he was uneffective in every aspect of the game last seaon. How did 2 more points make him someoone we should be missing? What a dumb thread.

yeah he has been so good.... that 21 points in 74 games for the hawks... how did we ever do without him? how about that whopping 4 points in 11 playoff games. MAN DO I MISS THIS GUY!!!

eaves had 22 points in 65 games this year.... miller with 19 in 66

eaves and miller put up just as many points as old tomas... but bring a lot more to the team for less money, kopecky makes 1.2 per year.

yeah he has been so good.... that 21 points in 74 games for the hawks... how did we ever do without him? how about that whopping 4 points in 11 playoff games. MAN DO I MISS THIS GUY!!!

eaves had 22 points in 65 games this year.... miller with 19 in 66

eaves and miller put up just as many points as old tomas... but bring a lot more to the team for less money, kopecky makes 1.2 per year.

Yeah they are alot faster and dont get beat to many pucks, and since they are faster theny dont take stupid penalties when they battle for pucks. Not to mention both are great on the PK and are defensivly responsible. Chicago can keep Kopecky so they can buy him out in the next few seasons...

Yeah they are alot faster and dont get beat to many pucks, and since they are faster theny dont take stupid penalties when they battle for pucks. Not to mention both are great on the PK and are defensivly responsible. Chicago can keep Kopecky so they can buy him out in the next few seasons...

exactly... the only player on the team this year who is just as ineffective is williams but even so, he is solid in shootouts, can man the point on the PP idk about how well but he can. so you could still argue he brings as much to the table as kopecky does. even williams had 15 points in 44 games which by the math is a better average then tomas once again. .34 points per game, or tomas with his .28

for the 1.2 per year, id take helm, abs, miller, eaves, or even ritola any day over kopecky. this is what i will forever remember about having him... trying to fight and getting his cheekbone rearranged. it looked like it was going to be a good fight before haha

I said that if he maintained that level of play over the entire season, he would be a 30 goal scorer. That is a mathematical fact. I didn't say he would or could do it.

youre retarded. what was the point of throwing that fact out there if the guy cant do it. congrats, anyone can state a mathematical fact.