• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedStormRising

Who do you cheer for now?

Rate this topic

i'm rooting for the habs to upset. anyone but crosby really. i also hope hossa gets to the finals and loses again too. :D

[edit] spelling

Lol... the continuation of the Hossa curse? Nothing would be sweeter than Boston hoisting the cup in front of Hossa. Do you think a team would ever want him again if that happened? Would the hawks cut him and ship him to Russia to play with Jagr?

Well, I hate Pittsburgh and Chicago. So originally I was going to root on the Sharks if we were to get eliminated by them. But after seeing the refs quite literally hand the Sharks the series, I will now root against them the rest of the way. So I suppose for me, best case scenario would be either Boston, Philly, or Vancouver to win the cup. Unfortunately that doesn't seam likely. But that's what I'll be rooting for the rest of the way.

If your a betting man than right this down because I can GUARANTEE it... I hate both these teams but unfortunately the Blackhawks and Penguins will face off in this years Finals with the Penguins winning in six... Bettman just called... :P

i agree. Bettman always likes his young stars, plus the hawks are in a traditional hockey market. He will take them over SJ. It will be funny seeing the sharks complain about the refs the next series. Imagine Nabby trying to dive everytime Buttf***len crashes the crease and nothing gets called. lol

I absolutely want to see Pittsburgh lose as soon as possible. I will not be able to stomach any more Syd garbage. Second on my list that I hope to lose are the Hawks with their obnoxious 20 cent brat and their classless fans that chant Detoit sucks.

Other than that, I don't care. It would be best for us if San Jose wins because that means next year they won't be as hungry. The Hawks are going to lose all there mid level players next year so for them it's this year or never.

Boston, I don't care if they win and Vancouver and Montreal are just about done.

Lol... the continuation of the Hossa curse? Nothing would be sweeter than Boston hoisting the cup in front of Hossa. Do you think a team would ever want him again if that happened? Would the hawks cut him and ship him to Russia to play with Jagr?

LOL

Marian Hossa 10pts/10 games = 1.0 pts/game 29th in the playoffs

Mule 18 pts/12 games = 1.5 pts/game 3rd in the playoffs

12 months ago people actually wanted the Wings to keep Hossa over Franzen

Before the playoffs started, I had Washington sweeping Vancouver in the Finals... and after the 1st round I figured it would be VAN vs PIT in the Finals. Now I'm predicting it will be Sharks vs. Bruins. I'd want the Bruins to win, but I think the Sharks would take it.

basically this post shows you how bad I was at predicting the p-offs this year!

Guest mjtm77

Now that hockey is over ill cheer for the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the CFL

Nucks for Sammy.

If not them, then the Sharks in the West.

As for the East, I'll go with Boston and no one else.

If it comes down to Chicago vs anyone but Boston, then and only then I'll root for the Hawks, but I want to see Koko with the Conn Smythe just to see all of the heads explode. :D

I don't really give a f*** who wins.......as long as it's not Pittsburgh.

This.

I am a Wings fan, but I am also a hockey fan above all else. If the Wings aren't going the distance, then I am going to cheer for anyone but the Pens. The Pens have had their time in the sun, so I am cheering for someone new to win the cup. Any of the other teams would be great.

If I had to put a preference to them...

1. Canucks

2. Habs

3. Sharks

4. Bruins

5. Hawks

6. Flyers

7. Pens

I absolutely want to see Pittsburgh lose as soon as possible. I will not be able to stomach any more Syd garbage. Second on my list that I hope to lose are the Hawks with their obnoxious 20 cent brat and their classless fans that chant Detoit sucks.

As much as I don't want to see the Pens or Hawks go to the Finals, part of me would love to see Hossa score the Cup clinching goal at Mellon Arena. All this incredible luck that the Pens are having HAS to come back and bite them at some point.

What I posted on my chat right after the game.

Not the Pens, Not the Hawks, want to see the Sharks choke still and the Habs don't need another cup. SO go Bruins and Nucks

:unsure:

Edited by drumnj