• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

Is Tampa Bay your second favorite team now?

Rate this topic

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They'll be up there for sure and depending on how they develop I could see myself cheering for them against other eastern conference teams. I already loved watching Stamkos this year.

They are on the list of favorites, If Sid Crosby keeps getting all the limelight and annoying the hell outta me, then the lightning might just become my second favorite team. None will ever be greater than my hometown Detroit Red Wings though.

Edited by Jericho613

I will always be a Stevie Y. fan and I wish him success. He'll need all the help he can get in that trainwreck of a franchise. But I can't imagine myself ever caring about the 'Ning much less actively rooting for them.

The pieces are there, they just need to get some help. And stamkos is the real deal. I would say move lecaivailler to a team that really likes him, also they get a pretty good draft pick.

Yep, go Lightning! It goes without saying that the Wings will always be my favorite team, no ifs, ands, or buts. I do, however, have an opening for a 2nd favorite team. I mean, I like the Caps, and I watch them a lot, but I don't really have any big attachment or loyalty to them. If they traded all their good players and started to really suck, I wouldn't have any qualms about not watching them anymore. TB gives me something I can stick with through thick and thin and really get into, so yep, they just shot up past the Caps for the #2 spot.

Well, now that is interesting, not only are they the closest team to where I live, but I have always kind of pulled for them, especially back in '04 when they made their Cup run, now with Stamkos and Hedman, they are a team that you cannot help but enjoy watching. I'll always be a Red Wings fan first and foremost, but since Stevie Y is my all-time favorite player, I cannot helo but have more interest in the Lightning, and who knows, maybe I'll make it to a few more games this season other then when the Wings are in town.

For not really any reason at all, I have always liked the Bolts. I watched quite a few of their games last season and now with Yzerman running the show the Bolts have been cemented in as my #2 team. After I get my Datsyuk or Howie jersey I think a Stamkos jersey might be in line.

I don't know if I'd call them a favorite, but seeing as their in the East I'll fully support the team and hope that Stevie is successful. Plus, I was happy to see Stamkos bounce back after a mediocre rookie season.

I would say this year Tampa Bay was my second favourite team after watching Stamkos play in Sarnia pretty much every game he was there. Now that Stevie is there I guess it seals the deal for me.