• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Red Storm

With Yzerman in Tampa, would he trade with Detroit?

Rate this topic

Now that Steve Yserman is GM in Tampa, could there be trade between the Lightning and the Wings that lands Vincent Lecavalier in Detroit?

:lol: I hope not!

Who's Steve Yserman?

On a serious note - I highly doubt it...Not that I wouldn't mind Lecavalier in a Red Wings sweater it's just that he makes quit a bit more than either Dats, or Hank (1 of 2 likely guys Yzerman would want in return), and Holland appears pretty keen on keeping both for now.

I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if Lecavalier is moved at the draft later this month.

Moved to who? Look at his contract and his scoring history from this season back... He's a declining asset with a constant price.

Obviously Cleary has a NTC, but if the Wings offered Stevie Filppula, Cleary, and hell why not Lebda, for Lecavalier and someone like Downey I do't see any reason why he wouldn't take it. The way Stamkos has been playing and the size of Vinny's contract  would both help the Wing's chances of landing him. With about equal salary going back each way I don't see why it couldn't hypothetically work. mmmm..<div><br></div><div>Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom<div>Franzen-Lecavalier-Hudler<br>Bertuzzi-Helm-Eaves<br>Abdelkader-Draper-Downie

</div><div><br></div>

</div>

Edited by StayClassy

Obviously Cleary has a NTC, but if the Wings offered Stevie Filppula, Cleary, and hell why not Lebda, for Lecavalier and someone like Downey I do't see any reason why he wouldn't take it. The way Stamkos has been playing and the size of Vinny's contract would both help the Wing's chances of landing him. With about equal salary going back each way I don't see why it couldn't hypothetically work. mmmmm.....

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Franzen-Lecavalier-Bertuzz

iHudler-Helm-Eaves

Abdelkader-Draper-Downie

Lecalvier is better then Filpulla, Downie is better then Cleary and has way more potential. Yzerman would never take this deal.

Obviously Cleary has a NTC, but if the Wings offered Stevie Filppula, Cleary, and hell why not Lebda, for Lecavalier and someone like Downey I do't see any reason why he wouldn't take it. The way Stamkos has been playing and the size of Vinny's contract  would both help the Wing's chances of landing him. With about equal salary going back each way I don't see why it couldn't hypothetically work. mmmm..<div><br></div><div>Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom<div>Franzen-Lecavalier-Hudler<br>Bertuzzi-Helm-Eaves<br>Abdelkader-Draper-Downie

</div><div><br></div>

</div>

people need to stop with the lebda thing. Why in the hell would anyone want him? Yzerman isn't a fool, he'd never take lebda. This isn't NHL10. Real life GM's have brains unlike stupid A.I of a simulated video game

Lecalvier is better then Filpulla, Downie is better then Cleary and has way more potential. Yzerman would never take this deal.

Honestly with the way Stamkos has been playing though I could see them wanting to dump Vinny's contract, and I think Filppulla/Cleary+some sort of picks and prospects landing him. Downie could be a bit much after the way he has been playing, but I think that could land Vinny. Their second line would look real good with Filppula and Cleary on it.

people need to stop with the lebda thing. Why in the hell would anyone want him? Yzerman isn't a fool, he'd never take lebda. This isn't NHL10. Real life GM's have brains unlike stupid A.I of a simulated video game

Dude chill I was kidding about Lebda, you just have to throw him in there. If you're gonna dream, dream big right?

Edited by StayClassy

with a slight chance of lebda

Hurricane Hudler will be arriving later this summer....

Wow. Very rarely do I actually laugh at posts on this site. But the first got me chuckling and the second one sent me over the top :siren:

On topic: 0% chance Vinny comes here.

Dude chill I was kidding about Lebda, you just have to throw him in there. If you're gonna dream, dream big right?

I'm chilled. I'm just saying , people on here are crazy if they think anyone would ever trade for Lebda. Some low end teams might sign the guy if their teams are hurting but othwrwise no one would trade for our scraps.