• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KrazyGangsta

Do NHL Players Read Forums?

Rate this topic

There are times when I think it would be cool if some of the Wings read this board......then there's other times when I'm glad they don't. I mean, half of them would hang themselves if they read what some people here have to say about them. Just sad.

Agreed. We can, at times, be heartless and forget that it is human beings that we are talking about.

On the other hand, they certainly know that this sort of thing is coming when they go online. How many millions of dollars do they have that they can wipe their eyes with because some middle-aged know-it-all in Fargo, North Dakota thinks that their contract was too high? I bet they give us the finger and move on.

P.S. Yes, Nik. I am well aware that you are too young for me. I just think that you are precious and a wonderful hockey player, and I love your hits. And Sebastian is a lovely pseudonym. ;)

didnt somebody post here claiming to be Osgood a season or 2 ago? He made it clear that this was the only post he was replying to and saod something along the lines about not signing autographs when the family was present? I think he signed off with "Ozzie"

no it was on another board but somebody posted a link to it on here. It was on another teams forums. it was a thread say how much of a dick he was cuz he didnt sign autographs, turns out he was out to eat with the family and the guy rudly interupted his family dinner. He said a friend directed him towards it and that he had a policy not to sign autographs when with his family, and the guy interupted there family night.

but I wish the wings brass would read it so they would know what the fans want.

Edited by wings1110

no it was on another board but somebody posted a link to it on here. It was on another teams forums. it was a thread say how much of a dick he was cuz he didnt sign autographs, turns out he was out to eat with the family and the guy rudly interupted his family dinner. He said a friend directed him towards it and that he had a policy not to sign autographs when with his family, and the guy interupted there family night.

but I wish the wings brass would read it so they would know what the fans want.

Oh ok I got it...that would make more sense then

Guest mindfly

Not NHLers but the media... they quote the fans/fanbase alot in their articles.. and how do they know what the fans thinks? you go to Letsgo(Enter team here).com

Edited by mindfly

Guest CaliWingsNut

I'm surprised more people haven't figured out that Eva is really Filppula.

Are you sure it's not Hudler?

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Are you sure it's not Hudler?

Filppula is secretly in awe of Hudler's talent.

Okay, time to fess up - I'm really not a 45-year-old woman from the Detroit suburbs, I am Steve Yzerman. And even though I work for the Lightning now, I still plan to troll LGW's boards, dammit. :cool:

I also have a lovely bridge for sale, if anyone's interested... :deal:

:hehe:

didnt somebody post here claiming to be Osgood a season or 2 ago? He made it clear that this was the only post he was replying to and saod something along the lines about not signing autographs when the family was present? I think he signed off with "Ozzie"

I remember this, it was originally posted by a pens fan on a pens board about how ozzie was 'the hugest ******* ever' cause he wouldn't sign an autograph or something. And then the poster "claiming" to be oz came on and said this would be his only post, but it was a good one, basically shooting down any argument the dumb pens fan had, and saying that he was asked to sign something DURING DINNER while on vacation lol and said no.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I remember this, it was originally posted by a pens fan on a pens board about how ozzie was 'the hugest ******* ever' cause he wouldn't sign an autograph or something. And then the poster "claiming" to be oz came on and said this would be his only post, but it was a good one, basically shooting down any argument the dumb pens fan had, and saying that he was asked to sign something DURING DINNER while on vacation lol and said no.

99% sure it was a flames board.

I could see someone like Datsyuk making a account just to troll up the forums. Of course he would need a translator.

I could see Draper and Maltby sitting on the plane with nothing better to do, peeking at this, and trolling for giggles.