haroldsnepsts

Goaltender interference? Nah.

Rate this topic

Guest scottj

Kinda ******* ridiculous

I'm with you^ lol

:carrot:

what the f*** is up with this carrot?

For those who didn't see the Toronto-Florida game last night, I thought you might appreciate this clip given some of the goals Homer has had called back over the last few seasons.

I've always thought the refs have no consistency on what exactly constitutes goaltender interference, but this one is laughably bad.

Note the ref standing about 10 feet away with a great look at what happened. The same one who signals goal.

Didn't the Philly and Buffalo game have a somewhat similar play in it last night as well? I think it was on the goal that gave Philly a 2-1 lead early in the 2nd. I couldn't find a video of it, but I'm pretty sure it was a similar play.

Didn't the Philly and Buffalo game have a somewhat similar play in it last night as well? I think it was on the goal that gave Philly a 2-1 lead early in the 2nd. I couldn't find a video of it, but I'm pretty sure it was a similar play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Nov9MLJeY

not sure i would call it that btu it was worse than both dats goal and homers.

Oh but don't forget, Holmstrom's a dirty cheater and deserves it.

Yep, and he never gets called, has made a career out of cheating and the refs always favor the wings and kronwall is the dirtiest player in the league and the wings are the yankees and the fans dont know anything and modano screwed dallas over by not coming back and i hate the 2002 team and theyre too old to make the playoffs and bertuzzi is satan and little ceasars is poison and detroit cant sell cars and dr. rahmani sucks at lasik!!1!

Yep, and he never gets called, has made a career out of cheating and the refs always favor the wings and kronwall is the dirtiest player in the league and the wings are the yankees and the fans dont know anything and modano screwed dallas over by not coming back and i hate the 2002 team and theyre too old to make the playoffs and bertuzzi is satan and little ceasars is poison and detroit cant sell cars and dr. rahmani sucks at lasik!!1!

Wheres the shot at the Bernsteins? :P

Guest scottj

The Red Wings are so crafty that they can cheat and only other teams' fans can see! The refs can't catch on for some weird reason! My God! Amazing!

Edited by scottj

Is there any way that the coaches and higher ups can use this to their advantage? Like what if they just kept throwing this event in Bettman's face. Would that do any good? Probably not, just thinking out loud here.