• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/6 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Canucks 6

Rate this topic

Beating Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver in the same road trip is tough to do, especially three games in four nights. I'm pulling at least for one point in this game. 5 out of 6 aint bad.

I actually would like to see Luongo in net rather than Schneider, am I the only one?

normally i'd say yes.... but im kinda glad because now i dont have to here "looooooooooooooooooo" everytime he makes a save. I dont feel like hearing that 35 times tonight (assuming the wings put 38+ shots on goal :D )

It's still unclear who's starting in goal for the Canucks. Canucks website has Schneider listed above Luo but it could be a mistake.

Schneider's stats are ludicrous. Fairly small sample size though. http://www.nhl.com/ice/app?component=completeSavePercentageLeaderList&page=statshome&service=direct

Been looking forward to this match up for a while, it'll be a tough one for the Wings playing back to back, first against a young and energized Oilers team and now against a hot Canucks team that's riding a 5 game winning streak. The Wings are going to have to give it everything to bring back the W tonight! Hoping to see an awesome game as usual :)

Red Wings 5 (Franzen, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Filppula, Holmstrom)

Canucks 4

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!