• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/11 GDT: Oilers 2 at Red Wings 6

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Swapping Hudler in for Bertuzzi was a terrible idea. Absolutely terrible.

/sarcasm

Your face-saving measures are thus far ineffective.

Guest mindfly

What sucks about that is that franzen doesnt know it's his goal (i think) so he will still be frustrated :ph34r:

Guest Crymson

If Crosby lights the lamp in Pittsburgh, I won't cheer in Denver. If Luongo stands on his head in Vancouver, I won't stand on my feet in L.A.

What sucks about that is that franzen doesnt know it's his goal (i think) so he will still be frustrated :ph34r:

I have to disagree with that. I'm sure he felt it on his stick when he took the shot. So he knows it was an error that will get fixed. Anddddddddd they just said they gave it to Mule right as I was typing this. :siren: :siren: :siren:

Your face-saving measures are thus far ineffective.

I was calling for a Franzen/Flip/Hudler line since before the season started. They've all shown good chemistry in the past and their skill sets provide three offensively skilled players with a good mix of styles. Hudler is the kind of player who can make an offensive opportunity in just about any situation offensively, and playing with the other two works very well with that.

Edited by eva unit zero

I did notice... I came on here hoping someone would know. My best guess is a fight of some sort in the stands.

They announced at the Joe that Suh is in attendance, so maybe they were trying to find him.

Or it could have been a fight. Who knows.

Guest Crymson

I think it's interesting how Bertuzzi has reinvented himself as a playmaker.

I knew I'd miss something. Had to go to another tv and it took a while to get things situated. So it sit Fil's or

Franzen's goal?

Franz.

If Crosby lights the lamp in Pittsburgh, I won't cheer in Denver. If Luongo stands on his head in Vancouver, I won't stand on my feet in L.A.

I just don't get how the Center Ice commercials always totally disregard Red Wing Nation, unless they figure we don't need to be advertised to and that we'll just subscribe anyways. But I'd like for them to show a little love for the group that probably accounts for a good 25% of their American revenue for that programming option.

I just don't get how the Center Ice commercials always totally disregard Red Wing Nation, unless they figure we don't need to be advertised to and that we'll just subscribe anyways. But I'd like for them to show a little love for the group that probably accounts for a good 25% of their American revenue for that programming option.

Yeah I've always found that weird.

Maybe the constant VS broadcasts and announcers pretty much talking about what a great franchise Detroit is makes up for the lack of commercials?

I'm still livid that Center Ice dedicated their commercial to Pens fans after the Wings won in 2008. What a ******* crock.