• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/21 GDT: Flames 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

He got rocked making a cross-ice pass that didn't lead to anything.

Obviously it's better for the team if Hudler gets it going. But it's hard to wait patiently when they're sitting more effective players to give him another chance.

Miller is not more effective. Eaves, Abdelkader, and Helm are more effective, and should be consistently playing over Miller.

Also Hudler made the play to do SOMETHING with Detroit's offense. So far, there hasn't been anything, and all of the lines are at fault for that. Not just Hudler.

I want to see howie get a shutout tonight. this is hudler's last chance in my books. if he doesn't bring it today im jumping on the "trade hudler" train. I hate to see eaves and miller sit for this leach. I also hate babs' lines for the game. fil should be playing with more skilled players. I'm going 3-0 with Z,dats,cleary scoring. No late period goals means a shutout for jimmy.

wag%20of%20the%20finger.gif

Edited by Hockeytown0001

i dont see the argument for hudler.

Miller and Eaves are better at fulfilling their duties than hudler is at his, and thus they belong here more than huds does. its not a matter of who is overall historically a better player, its about who is contributing to the team. eaves and miller kill penalties and work hard, hudler isnt really doing anything. you can see that his confidence is low and the team's confidence is low in him as well.

How about trying these lines? : (with Cleary being injured)

Hank- Pavs- Bert

Franzen- Fil- Abdelkator

Eaves- Modano- Hudler

Miller- Helm- Homer

Lidstrom- Rafalski

Kronners- Stu

Ericsson- Salai

- I love the way Bert is playing and I think he would add a nice spark to the Pavs/ Z line plus a net front (I think Homer is slowing them down right now for a bit this is a good move)

- FSN confirmed cleary is out

- I think these D lines are best because the D pariings are not moving the puck fast enough

i dont see the argument for hudler.

Miller and Eaves are better at fulfilling their duties than hudler is at his, and thus they belong here more than huds does. its not a matter of who is overall historically a better player, its about who is contributing to the team. eaves and miller kill penalties and work hard, hudler isnt really doing anything. you can see that his confidence is low and the team's confidence is low in him as well.

I honestly fail to see how Miller deserves a spot at all. Eaves should not be sat and Miller is redundant.

Miller is not more effective. Eaves, Abdelkader, and Helm are more effective, and should be consistently playing over Miller.

Also Hudler made the play to do SOMETHING with Detroit's offense. So far, there hasn't been anything, and all of the lines are at fault for that. Not just Hudler.

Miller has the same number of goals and two less points in three fewer games (and less ice time), playing on less talented lines. He also has a better +/- and is used on the pk, behind Eaves and Helm.

So how isn't he more effective than Hudler?

Also, the only case for Hudler's good play is him getting rocked while making a pass?