• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/21 GDT: Flames 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

well if nothing changes i will thank abby for the nice hit.

no idea how they didnt get an extra penalty ab didnt do anything wrong he defend himself and got a penalty what s***, not like the wings woulda scored on the power play anyway

Dude, we've won like 5 of our last 6 games.

Geez, some people here just can't be satisfied with anything.

Nobody is bitching about the wins. Some of us are just sick of seeing Hudler get multiple chances to once again prove he no longer belongs on the Wings. Eaves is an energy on the ice. He skates hard, he hits and works the corners. Something that Hudler is AFRAID to do because he is way too small.

Guest Crymson

Dude, we've won like 5 of our last 6 games.

Geez, some people here just can't be satisfied with anything.

I'm very satisfied with the team's performance. I'm just growing to seriously detest Hudler as an individual player, and I'd like to see him benched for Eaves until there's an injury.

Nobody is bitching about the wins. Some of us are just sick of seeing Hudler get multiple chances to once again prove he no longer belongs on the Wings. Eaves is an energy on the ice. He skates hard, he hits and works the corners. Something that Hudler is AFRAID to do because he is way too small.

Didn't Hudler get rocked making a play that period?

Oh wait, we would rather see Miller be consistently mediocre on a line that carries him than Hudler try to get his game in shape on a team that has been on fire lately.

Man, to think of how well our team would be doing if Babcock read LGW.

Wonderful. Thanks!

I don't know how we're loosing to this bunch of clowns from Calgary, but we need a monster 3rd here.

Well at least the Wings have dominated the 3rd period this year. Hope Babcock lights a fire under their asses during the 2nd Int.

Oh wait, we would rather see Miller be consistently mediocre on a line that carries him than Hudler try to get his game in shape on a team that has been on fire lately.

Agree 100%. Some people just don't understand what it takes to win a championship. I think Babcocks resume talks for itself.

He got rocked making a cross-ice pass that didn't lead to anything.

Obviously it's better for the team if Hudler gets it going. But it's hard to wait patiently when they're sitting more effective players to give him another chance.