• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT: Blues 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Yelling= Gets in your face and points out every flaw of your game and yells.

Disappointing speech= Makes you feel like you are letting every single person down. Doesn't yell but just makes you feel like you're the worst person alive. Never raises his voice.

Why not both? "GODDAMMIT FRANZEN STOP PLAYING LIKE A SOFT LITTLE WUSS OUT THERE YOU ******* FAT ASS PIECE OF f***!!! IF THE PUCK WERE A SWEDISH MEATBALL WOULD YOU CHASE AFTER IT???"

thanks, that's the one that keeps lagging and dying on me. The Blues feed works - gag. I will do what I have to do, I guess. :P

Yeah I'll take the lagging over the Blues announcers. They aren't top quality. (I'm trying to be nice there)

well, ididnlt really eat today until dinner of a little nit ogf pasta and by that point, i was two beers deep (plus i forgot i had taken qa xanax earlier too, so that might have somethuing to do with it).

holy crap. devils rre up 2-0? friggin penis are beiating the rags 1-0 tho.

This goes down as my favorite post ever.

Have other teams figured something out regarding Detroit? The past 3 or 4 games we look like a completely different team. Everything is on the outside, unless of course we're in our zone, then we seem to encourage the other team to play in the middle.

We should have a post of the day award.

Holy s***, I just caught that :lol:

Helm off the ice and in the dressing room. Crap. Looked like he took a slash behind the left knee.

Edited by commadore183

Why not both? "GODDAMMIT FRANZEN STOP PLAYING LIKE A SOFT LITTLE WUSS OUT THERE YOU ******* FAT ASS PIECE OF f***!!! IF THE PUCK WERE A SWEDISH MEATBALL WOULD YOU CHASE AFTER IT???"

:thumbup:

:clap: :clap:

Very nicely done. Elegantly combining the styles to ensure he gets the point and cries on the way back to the ice.

Holmstrom: "Yes coach!!!!!!

Rut roh. Helm to the locker room.

Unprovoked slash to the back of his knee.

Have other teams figured something out regarding Detroit? The past 3 or 4 games we look like a completely different team. Everything is on the outside, unless of course we're in our zone, then we seem to encourage the other team to play in the middle.

Not really. They've played the same way for a while now. Other teams know all about their style. Sometimes it's extremely dependent on players working harder to create and dominate their own time and space.

DUDE!!! I was just saying that! Have they discovered praying to Allah prevents us from scoring or something!!!!