• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT: Blues 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

The entire second line needs to be benched for the remainder of the game for sucking. Useless, all three of them.

I can live with Bert and Fil being invisible, I didn't expect either of them to keep up their early season performance. But Franzen... It's been so long since he took over a game, since he looked interested out there, since he scored a goal that was not a perfect set-up and open net, since he took the puck hard to the net and ran over the goalie in the process.

Please Johan, wake up. Soon.

What's the difference?

Yelling= Gets in your face and points out every flaw of your game and yells.

Disappointing speech= Makes you feel like you are letting every single person down. Doesn't yell but just makes you feel like you're the worst person alive. Never raises his voice.

Is Babcok a yelling coach at intermission or is he the "make you feel awful about how you played" coach at intermission?

Nah, he just sits in the locker room and just Death Stares at them. The hair usually does most of the talking in the locker room anyways.

I can live with Bert and Fil being invisible, I didn't expect either of them to keep up their early season performance. But Franzen... It's been so long since he took over a game, since he looked interested out there, since he scored a goal that was not a perfect set-up and open net, since he took the puck hard to the net and ran over the goalie in the process.

i just keep telling myself thsat hes's money in the playoffs, buit you sgtill gotta do something int he regular season, damit.

Agreed. To me Franzen's been a disappointment this season, and I still think he's leading the team in goals, it's just outside of the goals he does absolutely nothing but float around looking disinterested.

No, but your liver just threatened to kick your ass. He seems pissed. He asked if I had any razor wire.

that would hurt! i'm feeding hum delicious rhubarb, strawbebrry smoothie with an ornage jucie, vanilla yogurty and vodka base!

so anyway, in the subject, how's jimmy looked in his jhopefully bounceback game?

Speaking of drinking, my fiance and I do a shot for every goal we score. The only games we have lost are the games that for whatever reason, we haven't been able to do the shots. Tonight it's Parrot Bay Coconut rum, at my behest. We're washing it down with Motor City pale ale, which is a pretty disappointing beer, truth be told.

Itsa healthy smoothie! just with vodka and deliciousmnes. :D

they dint score whule i was producing it, edid they?

Also, Kevin, I totally missed the drunken forum version of you.

The 2nd being like when your mom guilt trips you into doing something but never has to raise her voice.

Exactly! You do it and even though you are doing it, you still feel like an awful person because you hesitated. That's what I was getting at.

Damn greedy... How drunk are you?

well, ididnlt really eat today until dinner of a little nit ogf pasta and by that point, i was two beers deep (plus i forgot i had taken qa xanax earlier too, so that might have somethuing to do with it).

holy crap. devils rre up 2-0? friggin penis are beiating the rags 1-0 tho.

Check the atdhe.net feed. Mine has been up the whole time. Cuts out every now and then but it eventually resets itself.

thanks, that's the one that keeps lagging and dying on me. The Blues feed works - gag. I will do what I have to do, I guess. :P

Speaking of drinking, my fiance and I do a shot for every goal we score. The only games we have lost are the games that for whatever reason, we haven't been able to do the shots. Tonight it's Parrot Bay Coconut rum, at my behest. We're washing it down with Motor City pale ale, which is a pretty disappointing beer, truth be told.

Also, Kevin, I totally missed the drunken forum version of you.

Yay! :wub: