• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/15 GDT: Blues 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

674 posts in this topic

Soooo....how long does it take til I see my silver booster thing pop up??

To stay on topic. I would like to see a Danny Cleary off wing wrister placed top cheesy!

Wings will come out big time. I'm talking 7-0, 8-1 big.

I hope so, even if they score 5 goals and win I wouldn't mind. Halak can get hot so I hope they show up for a 60 minute game tonight.

I'm putting in Howard and Vokoun and keeping Halak out of my lineup, so if Howard f***s this up I'm gonna....

be disappointed. I got faith though, Howie's usually pretty good with his bounce backs (actually, I don't really remember him ever sucking huge cock two nights in a row) and I think some of our players are gonna have a chip on their shoulder cause of that d-bag from LA who brings it

Gotta study for finals tonight so this will be a good break even though I'm gonna have to get back to studying right after... oh wells

edit: from letsgokings

trollquick.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :angry: lol

Edited by scottj

IF HUDLER SCORES A GOAL TONIGHT LARRY MURPHY WILL BUY EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM A DOZEN HOT DOGS!

Murphs money is safe then

I'm putting in Howard and Vokoun and keeping Halak out of my lineup, so if Howard f***s this up I'm gonna....

be disappointed. I got faith though, Howie's usually pretty good with his bounce backs (actually, I don't really remember him ever sucking huge cock two nights in a row) and I think some of our players are gonna have a chip on their shoulder cause of that d-bag from LA who brings it

Gotta study for finals tonight so this will be a good break even though I'm gonna have to get back to studying right after... oh wells

edit: from letsgokings

trollquick.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :angry: lol

not gonna lie, that's hilarious

Good luck guys, you will have to be without me in the GDT (whoop whoop right?) can't be staying up til 4am on a weekday, kills you in the long run.

4am! Where you from?

4am! Where you from?

07s26-BLONDES-885_j_586981a.jpg

Edited by mindfly

Watching the game here at work haha. Here's to the Wings getting a big win to make up for that last excuse of a game :P

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Filppula, Hudler, Kronwall, Franzen)

Blues 3

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!