• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/19 GDT: Stars 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

The Stars have been the better team tonight, Wings showed a little more effort tonight then they did against the Hawks which isnt too hard since that was zero effort but the Stars are also a much better team then the Hawks.

Wings will be lucky to pull out a point tonight.

The Stars have been the better team tonight, Wings showed a little more effort tonight then they did against the Hawks which isnt too hard since that was zero effort but the Stars are also a much better team then the Hawks.

Wings will be lucky to pull out a point tonight.

They definitely got outworked in the third period.

Dallas was all over them with the forecheck and the Wings couldn't handle it.

Guest mindfly

yes, that's generally how it works. It goes to shootout, then after that the game is over. :blink:

Joker

Osgood can't win in shootouts.

sooo, OK. An exciting OT win will do, Wings. Should have been over already, but that's the way it is.

I can't believe Cleary didn't score on that.

Stars have not lost to the WIngs in OT or shootout since 2001. Seriously. Time to change that stat, Wings.

Edited by puckloo39

Guest DetroitBoy313
The Stars have been the better team tonight

I honestly Dallas is the better team period.They beat us in their building 4-1 and they're basically playing better than us in our building AND they played the night before.I truly believe the Wings will be a mediocre team the rest of the season.Guys like Fil,Bert and Franzen aren't getting it done.They can't keep depending on Zetterberg and Datsyuk to save our ass every game.I think our age is really starting to show.