• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/22 GDT: Canucks 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

OK now Taco Bell sounds good to me too.... Dang LGW! I had no intentions on cloggin the arteries. Oh well, got to go somehow.

Go Fresco Style. :D

A lot of Taco Bell's stuff ain't too bad for ya if you know what to look for. :P

Yeesh, that sequence unnerved me a bit. Things are getting chippy.

So, the boys are playing hard? Just got home and am so f&*(ing pissed off. Switched cable companies last year with the promise I would get "every Red Wings game" but the old bait-and-switch means these games are mostly blacked out this year 'less I buy the NHl package. Dirty c@cks&cking bastards!

kesler is a ****** bag. abdelkader should leave his feet and elbow him in the back of the head vancouver canucks style. eye for an eye i say

provided you have eyes in the back of your head, right? ;)

You would think Kessler was the next Crosby, listening to this broadcast. I was relieved to hear the name of a Wing once in a while at one point.

Go Fresco Style. :D

A lot of Taco Bell's stuff ain't too bad for ya if you know what to look for. :P

Yeesh, that sequence unnerved me a bit. Things are getting chippy.

Good idea, I was going to say Taco Hell is not a good choice. I don't remember the last time I ate there. I don't like the mention of food though, it's too late for me to snack. I need to go to bed when the game is over.