• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/22 GDT: Canucks 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

I'm sorry, but no matter how bad our defense is...Howard can't be consistently letting in 3-4 goals a game. That isn't going to win you many games in this league.

From TSN: Howard is cold (1-2-0, 3.36, .870 in last 3 GPI).

Ick.

time for ozzie

I'm sorry, but no matter how bad our defense is...Howard can't be consistently letting in 3-4 goals a game. That isn't going to win you many games in this league.

From TSN: Howard is cold (1-2-0, 3.36, .870 in last 3 GPI).

Ick.

I know I'm not a huge fan of Ozzy's game, but what the f*** is it going to take to give him more then 1 game every 6 weeks. Howard has played like absolute s*** and yet they continue to play him

Good God, everything just looks so familiar. Wings looking like old guys, who would rather be home playing with their kids: We have no goalie who can outplay the opposing goalie, or steal a game: We get players injured, but the opponents never seem to suffer injuries against us!

I gather that Dats injury wasn't really anybody's "fault," but it doesn't prevent me from wanting one of our guys to coldcock one of their players.

I know I'm not a huge fan of Ozzy's game, but what the f*** is it going to take to give him more then 1 game every 6 weeks. Howard has played like absolute s*** and yet they continue to play him

Wha??

I agree Ozzy should get more starts, but Jimmy has played pretty well tonight and made some huge saves.

Because you can't pull chute on your starting goalie after a few bad starts. I mean, I get it. But in "actual" NHL there is a thing called confidence. And you just can't bail because he isn't really doing AMAZING things right now. You shall see.

I gather that Dats injury wasn't really anybody's "fault," but it doesn't prevent me from wanting one of our guys to coldcock one of their players.

Sammy tripped him, actually.

O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!

And that's how you execute a PP.