• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/14 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

This is a great home and away for us. Howard needs some confidence and although Nash usually shows up, he will have to deal with Z on his ass all night long. We need to get lots of rubber on Mason (because Detroit isnt the only team who is bleeding a bit between the pipes)

Nationwide is a great arena with lots of Motown fans! Wings 5- CBJ 2 :) REALLY hoping Jimmy plays lights out tonight!

Glad to see Abby in. Am I the only one who wants to see Helm and Mursak together?

Eaves-Helm-Mursak

Draper-Abby-Miller

Thats what I'd like to see, but there's a reason Babs is the coach and I'm on the internet. :rolleyes:

I feel very confident in saying we may have the fastest bottom 6 in the NHL. There is not one guy in out bottom 6 who I would consider a below average skater, and Helm and Mursak may be 2 of the fastest.

Correction from the OP, tonight's game is on FSN Plus.

dry.gif Pffttt. What a joke. FSN plus is garbage. Amazing what a difference is when you add that "plus" on the end.

Wings win a close one tonight. OT even.

3-2 Hank, Nick, Homer goal.gif

LGW

Glad to see Abby in. Am I the only one who wants to see Helm and Mursak together?

Eaves-Helm-Mursak

Draper-Abby-Miller

Thats what I'd like to see, but there's a reason Babs is the coach and I'm on the internet. :rolleyes:

Actually, I am willing to keep that Miller-Abby-Mursak line going. Created a ton of chances against Colorado.

wings 5 hudler homer hank sr and jr

jackets 4 nash x2 vermette umberger

We have two Hanks on the team now? :P Ha ha . . . Maybe that's why he has the longest shots per game streak going if there's more than one of him!

Here's to SR getting a goal and JR getting a goal and laying out Umberger (since Stuie can't do it again right now).

Wings 3-2, with third goal coming VERY late in the third.

Edited by Miss Wing Queen

I'd love it if we had a nice laugher-type win tonight. The kind where it's 6-0 Wings after the 1st. We haven't had one of those in a while, I don't think.

Last time I remember that happening was when we had Hossa. Can't remember who we played against but I remember the 5-0 lead after the first.

Hope the Wings can keep the goals against below 3 tonight, but I'm not optimistic, so it looks like another game where they have to score 4+ to just win <_< . Hope I'm wrong.

5-4 Wings over Jackets.