• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/13 GDT: Bruins 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

God I can't wait for Brad Stuart's return. Not only to get a quality defenseman back in Stuart, but to send WORTHLESS Kindl back down to GR. The dude is a turnover machine and can't pass the puck accurately to save his life.

I wonder if the Boston fans are saying the same about their 3rd line D pairing after that turnover. :P

Everyone makes mistakes. Some more than others. Every defenseman on the team can't be Lidstrom.

Edited by Nightfall

Great goal by Bert!

I wish there was an option where I couldn't hear Pierre, I have no interest in listening to a word that guy has to say. What was with him talking about the Wings age again to Draper? Props to Drapes for not going off. I wouldn't have kept my composure after that question AGAIN.

Edit: Pierre sucks!

Edited by Barrie

I wonder if the Boston fans are saying the same about their 3rd line D pairing after that turnover. :P

Everyone makes mistakes. Some more than others. Every defenseman on the team can't be Lidstrom.

I'm not looking for him to be Nick Lidstrom. I'm looking for the guy to be responsible with the puck and actually connect on one or two good passes. He's a complete scrub. I pray for Brad Stuart's return.

I'm not looking for him to be Nick Lidstrom. I'm looking for the guy to be responsible with the puck and actually connect on one or two good passes. He's a complete scrub. I pray for Brad Stuart's return.

Watch some other 3rd line d pairings on other teams, you would be surprised how good Kindl is compared to them.