• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

Chara's hit on Pacioretty

Rate this topic

306 posts in this topic

ya know... why would that even get posted in a injury thread.... let him say what he wants about my re-post...... his name is still ALL OVER IT!!!

I am by no means a perfect person...But outside of that re-post show where I have posted something like that?!?!?!?

Forum = Opinions

that is gross.......and you know it! that was so close to the end of a mans life... and for you to defend his posting of it .... well "Birds of a feather........"

You are acting like he was the one who took the time to carefully hand paint the entire figure and sleeps with it on his night stand.. all he did was post a picture he found of it online, during a conversation in which the incident had already been brought up.

Uncle Danny and Datsyuk Fan like this

I am not here to babysit.... You should of maybe shown a little "class" and maybe described the situation instead of glorifying it by posting it to begin with.

besides.. censoring what you posted would only fix your mistake..... Id rather your name get splashed with that as many times as it takes

You're not here to babysit but you're here to judge what is and isn't allowed to be posted to this forum based off of your own moral convictions. You really need to knock off this garbage. And you showed a lot of class when you called me a dick. How ironic.

You're the only one taking offense to it and I really don't care if my name is attached to it or not. If given the chance to go back I would still post that picture. You're blowing this all out of proportion for who knows what reason. Take a chill pill.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Results and outcome are really THEE only thing they can base a penalty or suspension on.....

wrong. the league takes their perception of the intent of the player in question into account, as well.

You are acting like he was the one who took the time to carefully hand paint the entire figure and sleeps with it on his night stand.. all he did was post a picture he found of it online, during a conversation in which the incident had already been brought up.

I actually cuddle up with it at night. It brings me great comfort.

I actually cuddle up with it at night. It brings me great comfort.

You Dick! :scared: Haha.. Anyways, he should probably petition against the OP too.. I mean what kind of sick bastard posts a video of Chara nearly ending a guys life! :ph34r:

You Dick! :scared: Haha.. Anyways, he should probably petition against the OP too.. I mean what kind of sick bastard posts a video of Chara nearly ending a guys life! :ph34r:

I know! The OP should have taken the high road and given us a simple transcript of the hit. No one should have to look at that garbage!

GSBrooks13 likes this

I don't think that was intentional. Just like to many others here, seems to me Chara only tried to get to the puck before Pacioretty, or else it would've been a chance gone the other way. I strongly think the resulting injuries shouldn't affect the punishment. It just won't work that way.

Edited by Finnish Wing
F.Michael and GSBrooks13 like this

You're not here to babysit but you're here to judge what is and isn't allowed to be posted to this forum based off of your own moral convictions. You really need to knock off this garbage. And you showed a lot of class when you called me a dick. How ironic.

You're the only one taking offense to it and I really don't care if my name is attached to it or not. If given the chance to go back I would still post that picture. You're blowing this all out of proportion for who knows what reason. Take a chill pill.

Whatever. I know I am a better person. thats all that matters.

Whatever. I know I am a better person. thats all that matters.

Because of this statement I have now been forced to reevaluate my life. How could I be so stupid to offend you? How will I ever get over this? From now on I will ignore the real world and its events and only post happy things. I can only hope to become the kind of classy, moral person that you are.

921-i_love_you_teddy_bear1.jpg

Does this offend you because I can remove it if it does. I just want to be super sure.

e_prime likes this

Because of this statement I have now been forced to reevaluate my life. How could I be so stupid to offend you? How will I ever get over this? From now on I will ignore the real world and its events and only post happy things.

921-i_love_you_teddy_bear1.jpg

Does this offend you because I can remove it if it does.

:lol: thats funny..... no body would ever believe that!

:lol: thats funny..... no body would ever believe that!

If anyone does believe it they should become your best friend. I bet you'd get along great.

Because of this statement I have now been forced to reevaluate my life. How could I be so stupid to offend you? How will I ever get over this? From now on I will ignore the real world and its events and only post happy things. I can only hope to become the kind of classy, moral person that you are.

NOOOOO! Stay evil!

If anyone does believe it they should become your best friend. I bet you'd get along great.

tee hee your really pissed about other peoples opinions of you eh?

and I need a chill pill??

NOOOOO! Stay evil!

I'm sorry. I just cannot. I need to show the same superior morals as Hockeytown_Ryan and the same class as him by pointing out the evils of posting action figure pictures on the internet. Those kind of things cannot be tolerated in this day and age. Every last one of them must be called out for the dicks that they really are. That's the classy and moral way to do it. The dark side bounds me no more!

im more curious on how many games Howard He Do It? will be suspended.

I'll put $20 on 7.

e_prime likes this

im more curious on how many games Howard He Do It? will be suspended.

No more than 2 because LGW refuses to set an example.

e_prime likes this

tee hee your really pissed about other peoples opinions of you eh?

and I need a chill pill??

It's funny that you think I care.

Quotes from Chris Neil on Chara, courtesy of Bruce Garrioch's Twitter.

"He's pretty honest and pretty physical. That's what makes him the defenceman he is."

"He's not going to try to intentionally hurt someone," said Neil. "If Z's intentionally going after a guy he's going to fight him."

Gotta agree somewhat with this.. if Chara has that big of a problem with Pacioretty it's not like Chara needs to cheap shot him to get his point across.. Chara can more than handle himself in a fight with anyone in the league.. But the other story would have to be if Pacioretty would actually ever even try to drop the gloves with Chara.

Agreed.

This isn't Matt Cooke, Ulf Sammuelsson, or Claude Lemieux here with a history of this style of play.

He's always come across as a pretty honest/hard working player who happened to be the guy who's involved in a rather unsavory mishap during a game.

When was the conference with Mike Murphy supposed to take place?

When was the conference with Mike Murphy supposed to take place?

Supposedly at noon. As informative and hilarious as the ethics class has been this afternoon... I'm ready for a verdict.

Like I said, it'll give us something more to argue about.

Too Long! Too Short! Just Right!

Supposedly at noon. As informative and hilarious as the ethics class has been this afternoon... I'm ready for a verdict.

Like I said, it'll give us something more to argue about.

Too Long! Too Short! Just Right!

I'd be shocked if Chara got anything more than 2 games.

I'd also be shocked if Chara got nothing.