• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Shoreline

(1) Vancouver Canucks vs. (2) San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im soooo tired of xommentators blabbing about thornton and how he has been the best player on the ice in these playoffs...blah blah blah AND did anyone else catch the redwings sweater next to the penalty box?

Guest Save The Octopus

I assume it was a pretty nasty board to get 5 and a game.

This might have been mentioned earlier but am I the only one that finds it odd that San Jose GWG was from a 5-0n-3???

Yeah its just good ol' Gary trying to keep it a more interesting series. Lots of ratings to be lost if a Canadian team makes the finals <_<

20 minutes for VAN, not counting the 10 minute misconduct.

13 minutes for SJS, not counting the game misconduct.

Not the most evenly called game out there, especially considering SJS had 6 powerplays in the third to VAN's 1.

Guest Save The Octopus

Not the most evenly called game out there, especially considering SJS had 6 powerplays in the third to VAN's 1.

That is absolutely embarrassing.

SJ had 5 power plays in the 3rd, not 6. Not to mention that 5 and a game was a joke call, only made because Rome was injured. Canucks had two 5 on 3's in the game, for about 2 mins total and couldnt do anything. SJ deserved the win.

I agree..Rome was too far away from the glass and his head just whipped into it. Borderline 2 minutes...5 was a joke! I can't believe I just stuck up for a Sharks player lol

The better team has been getting the calls.

Vancouver still leads the two in penalties drawn for the series.

Is it just me or are the game changing calls just a way of life for the NHL?

This league is starting resemble the WWF err WWE

I got to fold up the tin foil long johns for the season when the Wings left for the season but I can still see the playmaking by the league.

It is unbelievably obvious that they are making calls to get a series going the way they want. More drama, more viewers. It works for Law and Order and CSI right?

I lost count of how many penalties Vancouver took early on. Remember not count the last penalty on SJ as it happened as time ran down and obviously wont carry over.

This farce to let a team get way ahead and then let the other team get close in the end by evening calls is losing my attention real quick and I will find another sport to watch if this s*** keeps up.

This is not the NHL I watched and made me keep watching. This is professional wrestling with the Ref going ONE- - - TWO - - - THRE... OHH HE CAME BACK!!!

Im giving up real quick. I bet this goes 7 games and Vancouver wins. The Sedins will be treated like heroes going into the cup. Luongo will be questioned just like Osgood then he'll find a way.

The series is already decided but they cant make it look to obvious so they drag it out to look really close.

Im sure some know I hate the Sharks and wish nothing but failure but watching this went overboard. The last game was so lopsided it had to have a "turning point" to keep it close. Who wants to watch two teams that went 7 games do anything but ANOTHER 7 games?!?!

Bettman can suck my dogs sweaty ball sack

I wanted a sweep, Vancouver let me down. The sad part is that I used to like the Sharks, but now I cannot stand them and I am indifferent towards Vancouver, I neither like nor dislike them. It is getting harder to stay interested in the series.

Guest Heaten

Kesler is a cheap shot artist. The guy is alway punching and elbowing players behind the play, then his nice two hander at the end of the game. What a gutless puxxy. Too bad it was Rome and not Kesler that got taken out.

Guest Shoreline

Is it just me or are the game changing calls just a way of life for the NHL?

This league is starting resemble the WWF err WWE

I got to fold up the tin foil long johns for the season when the Wings left for the season but I can still see the playmaking by the league.

It is unbelievably obvious that they are making calls to get a series going the way they want. More drama, more viewers. It works for Law and Order and CSI right?

I lost count of how many penalties Vancouver took early on. Remember not count the last penalty on SJ as it happened as time ran down and obviously wont carry over.

This farce to let a team get way ahead and then let the other team get close in the end by evening calls is losing my attention real quick and I will find another sport to watch if this s*** keeps up.

This is not the NHL I watched and made me keep watching. This is professional wrestling with the Ref going ONE- - - TWO - - - THRE... OHH HE CAME BACK!!!

Im giving up real quick. I bet this goes 7 games and Vancouver wins. The Sedins will be treated like heroes going into the cup. Luongo will be questioned just like Osgood then he'll find a way.

The series is already decided but they cant make it look to obvious so they drag it out to look really close.

Im sure some know I hate the Sharks and wish nothing but failure but watching this went overboard. The last game was so lopsided it had to have a "turning point" to keep it close. Who wants to watch two teams that went 7 games do anything but ANOTHER 7 games?!?!

Bettman can suck my dogs sweaty ball sack

That was hilarious.

I watched this game at Dave & Busters with my wife.

Vancouver took quite a number of dumb penalties in this game, and San Jose did what Vancouver did to win the first two games -- took advantage of the power play. Vancouver got it going much later but by then it was way too late. It gets kind of deflating when you go down 2-0 after something like nearly half of the first period shorthanded, then finally get scored on even-strength going 3-0 after the first period.

I completely agree about how the NHL refs are calling the score and being retarded, at the same time Vancouver did itself no favours at all taking penalties that pretty much had to be called. A few of the calls made I did notice some Sharks taking a dive, but no surprise there. I saw a few Canucks dive as well. That's what the NHL is turning into.