• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Shoreline

(1) Vancouver Canucks vs. (2) San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I'm thinking "Yeah! f*** you, Sharks!" but then I realize that in turn I'm somewhat praising the Canucks. Ugh... I hate these two teams so much.

Canucks are the lesser of the two evils right now. I hate the Sharks more than the Canucks due to playoff experiences against SJ the past two years. So go Canucks until one of the teams from the east beats them.

Guest Shoreline

I love watching the Sharks throw a tantrum and try and goon it up. I sure as f*** hope you guys lose in 4.

You know. It is sad, I looked back on one of my old threads I started about players I would like to see on the Wings. I can't believe I listed Pavelski, guess that shows how much respect you can lose for someone during one series.

lol at the Sharks. All the 'nucks need to do is win one game in San Jose and they've punched their ticket to the finals.

I just saw Eager taunt Luongo after the goal, this series is over!

did anyone else see the girl flash eager in the box after he scored that last goal? it was on the cbc feed, can't say about the vs one...

I thought I saw something but wasn't really paying attention.