• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings4Life19

Bieksa re-signs with vancouver

Rate this topic

Don't you know LGW rule number one?

Never start a thread based on Eklund rumors.

Twitter however has rumblings of 5 years 21 million for a cap hit of 4.2

If true I am upset, because he could have gotten more and I wouldn't have minded him.

Oh and twitter is also calling this a fake story posted by a fakester.

Guest Crymson

Eklund's "work" is an excellent example of the infinite monkeys theory: that is, if he spews BS for long enough, he's bound to be right about something.

That said, I doubt that's the case here.

I don't know about you guys, but it worries me a little how everyone is getting signed. Saying that I still expect Wiz to be signed by us. I just don't know how much UFA is going to help us if this keeps up, because we need more than one easy signing to help.

Well my speculation was they'll let Salo go and use his cap to re-sign both Bieksa and Ehrhoff :scared:

Easy to do so, actually the fact that the cap went up so much makes it easy for people to retain UFAs this year. We might have no choice but to go forward not spending to the cap.

Easy to do so, actually the fact that the cap went up so much makes it easy for people to retain UFAs this year. We might have no choice but to go forward not spending to the cap.

The Wings can not go into next season with the team as it stands now, too many teams are improving especially in the Central for the Wings to stand pat and expect to retain their ability to compete as we the fans have been accustomed to the last 20 years.

Guest Crymson

I don't know about you guys, but it worries me a little how everyone is getting signed. Saying that I still expect Wiz to be signed by us. I just don't know how much UFA is going to help us if this keeps up, because we need more than one easy signing to help.

Does all this worry really get you anywhere?

Guest Heaten

You know I suspect(ed) Holland and his team have targeted a lesser known d-man that [isn't] a stud, but will miraculously end up being a stud. His name _unknown_

I don't see Holland getting in a bidding war for a mid-level dman (Wiz, Pitkanen).

You know I suspect(ed) Holland and his team have targeted a lesser known d-man that [isn't] a stud, but will miraculously end up being a stud. His name _unknown_

I don't see Holland getting in a bidding war for a mid-level dman (Wiz, Pitkanen).

Andy Greene. Just saying.