• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Report: Wade Belak found dead in home

Rate this topic

Guest 13GoWings40

This is horrible, the NHL seems to be cursed lately. Condolences to his family and friends on yet another life ended way too soon. It's horrible to say this, but I just hope drugs weren't involved. Premature deaths are always tragic but even more so if they come from an avoidable source.

It's ninjas. Someone is hiring ninjas to take out enforcers.

I liked Belak a lot - I liked all these guys... This sucks. RIP

The deaths that have occurred most recently do seem to all be enforcers. It's probably just a coincidence though, and I hope it's not a result of painkillers. Sad to see anyone pass away at such a young age.

Says it was a suicide. It's sad to say this, but I wonder if these low-level guys who had a good run in the NHL but didn't make quite enough to retire on feel hopeless and like they have nothing else to do but end their life. Unless there is some sort of pension I'm not aware of, which there should be. But either way, haven't there been a few suicides lately?

link

I'm heartbroken. He was my favorite player on the Preds. He always acted like such a rock star. Excuse me while I continue to bawl my eyes out. :(

I am right there with you. So awful, what a shame. :(

Dear God, what is going on with our guys in the NHL? Rest in peace, Wade, you were very loved by your fans and admirers.