• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest 13GoWings40

Byfuglien Arrested for Drunken Boating

Rate this topic

Oh, he looks so sad there. :( Kind of like a kid getting scolded.

This will pass quickly enough. It's Minnesota. Land of 10,000 lakes and 30,000 cases of beer.

As for his playing in Winnipeg- it's closer to home than Atlanta for him. People from the Cities and Winnipeg go back and forth for concerts, events, shopping, outings, etc. all the time, and frequently stop in my gas station since it's about half way.

This could be cool. I think he's a cutie-pie. :blush:

OMFG! I can't believe you people are making fun of fat people!!! If someone chooses to be fat they shouldn't have to face ridicule on some message board by a bunch of self righteous jerks who don't agree with their lifestyle!!! Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!

Equality for ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

esteef

Hush up and have some donuts.

donuts_are_yummy.jpg

*shrugs*

OMFG! I can't believe you people are making fun of fat people!!! If someone chooses to be fat they shouldn't have to face ridicule on some message board by a bunch of self righteous jerks who don't agree with their lifestyle!!! Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!

Equality for ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

esteef

I for one wasn't making fun of fat people! I was merely making fun of Bumluvin (as I call him; formally known as Byfuglien). You did however say "You people" ? that also refers to myself which was already stated earlier as not what I was doing...Equality eh?

Guest 13GoWings40

So I was thinking, has there ever been a 300 lb NHL player? Being that large has gotta cost you speed, but imagine getting hit by that train!

So I was thinking, has there ever been a 300 lb NHL player? Being that large has gotta cost you speed, but imagine getting hit by that train!

I peeked around at a few Q&A sites (totally unreliable) but they all have Buffy, Chara, Boogaard, and Jon Scott as the heaviest weighing in between 255 and 270 pounds.

Pffft. I weighed that in third grade. Ooooh, another thought for the "I could have made it in the NHL" thread!