• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/21 Exhibition GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 3

Rate this topic

294 posts in this topic

This is pre-season, of course they're going to play different goalies. MacDonald should get a game or two too.

Good call. Thanks for bringing me back to the reality that this is an exhibition game I'm clearly too excited about. :D

By roster spot do you mean box seat?

Christ, I didn't say he's going to play in every game. Wings' roster will include 14 forwards and 7 defensemen. He is one of the top 14 forwards.

it sucks for me living in the Pittsburgh viewing area, so I'm forced to listen to Steigerwald cream himself over a preseason goal

I'm watching it on a stream too, and it is nigh unbearable. Do they even know ANY of the Wings' names other than Datsyuk? They sure as s*** aren't mentioning any of them even when they're playing the puck...

clearly pre season when datsyuk gets put on his ass like that. damn

i forgot about howards rebound control fugg

Christ, I didn't say he's going to play in every game. Wings' roster will include 14 forwards and 7 defensemen. He is one of the top 14 forwards.

Christ, it was just a question. No need to be so sensitive, it's just pre-season.

Good call. Thanks for bringing me back to the reality that this is an exhibition game I'm clearly too excited about. :D

This is just game one. It takes four pre-season losses to lose the Stanley Cup.

NvrFrgtRussian5 likes this

Pens announcers just said Malkin's going to lead the league in scoring. These guys are flipping out over two periods of preseason play.

He looks great, but I'm also not sure Fabian Brunnstrom would be matched up on him in a regular season game.

hey everybody....Malkin is TERRORIZING us in our own zone. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't that be all the proof we need to call in Homeland Security?