• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/15 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blues 2

Rate this topic

I blame this bad play on babcock. CLEARLY these lines are not working tonight... time to change things up. And for the love of GOD HOW s*** DOES CLEARY HAVE TO BE TO BE TAKEN OFF OF PAVS LINE!?!? Time for Datsyuk and Zetterberg to be put back together... we need DATS GOING!

I blame this bad play on babcock. CLEARLY these lines are not working tonight... time to change things up. And for the love of GOD HOW s*** DOES CLEARY HAVE TO BE TO BE TAKEN OFF OF PAVS LINE!?!? Time for Datsyuk and Zetterberg to be put back together... we need DATS GOING!

Yes because they were lights out when they were together. They haven't been good together since 2008, time to move on. Though I agree, swap Fil and Cleary, get 2 lines that have been good together in past playoffs.

Homer-Dats-Fil

Franzen-Z-Cleary

Datsyuk and Zetterberg were separated a few games back because playing together didn't get them going. And it's not like Wings bottom six is filled with better offensive players than Cleary and Holmström.

Fil with Pavs is better than Cleary with Pavs but it still has the problem that there is not a goal scorer on that line. Pavs and Hank were still good in the funk, just couldnt score. I think if they are together now that the Wings are outa the funk things would be different. Honestly tho, anything at this rate would be better than Cleary