• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/17 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 5

Rate this topic

453 posts in this topic

Game over.

This team still sucks. That winning streak was a cocktease. We're just an average team as our record shows.

Howard can't save anything?

Sigh.

12-15

good goalies make clutch saves at times, every important moment he was needed the puck blew by him

edit: dohohohohoho 4-1

Edited by Yak19

Well s*** the bed! 4 > 1 I suppose I'll go to bed, but don't think I can sleep....so mad

Cannot believe how bad this team is this year. Hopefully when I make it to my first game at the Joe next week they don't play like this crap.

C'mon Babcock, swear, break a stick, punch the wall or something during the 2nd intermission. Get these lazy asses fired up.

At some point someone needs to say something to the people in charge of this team because its becoming way to obvious what is severely lacking.

These guys play on steroids against wings ... I don't even know why we show up and watch these games. We stand no chance and need to avoid them at all costs come playoffs. Having our number is an understatement.

Was too busy listening to Tim Tebow on NFL network to catch the goal, bad defence or on Howard?

Bad hockey. Wings just running around. Other than the Vlasic wrap-around, Howard's had no chance on any of the goals.