• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/17 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 5

Rate this topic

Unbelievable. This team needs change. Enough said. Zetterberg quiet again, Cleary is TERRRRRRRRIBLE I hate him this season he cant pass, he cant receive passes, he gives pucks away. Ericson sucks BIG TIME. IMO Smith has looked very solid tonight and should replace Ericson in the line up.

Babcock needs to change these lines. But this is not just on Babs. This is on Kenny to realize that this team needs change. Babs can only try so many line combos... if the players dont wanna play there is nothing he can rly do about that.

I'm giving up on this game and I rarely do that, I can't describe how much a come back on the Sharks would mean to this team. Thats such a farfetched idea that I rather go to bed then think it can happen. I rarely call for a trade but too many guys on this team are doing the same thing, and that is nothing. Remember the Days when Zetterberg and Cleary could score, man I miss em.

Guest Shoreline

He's always missed in the losses. Not so much in the wins.. but that's because he never posted in threads when we were winning :hehe:

Oh yes he did, he managed to ***** like a whiny baby even after wins.

Calling it a night, long day, late game, lame Wings. Seriously, this is getting old, Wings playing disinterested, lazy, and when the break inevitably go against them, they show weak constitution and sulk. Howard is swimming out there and his skaters are asleep. Game started with the ref letting a lot of clutching and grabbing, but the Wings did this to themselves. Once again, the Wings didn't bother to show up.

This team is feeling sorry for itself; it should be playing pissed off.

i'm gonna reiterate (sp) babcock here.

our best players are not our best players.

flip, Z, franzen, cleary, hudler, dats a little.

we count on these guys to score which at this point is sad.

we don't need a huge skake up but something has to be done.

we're too streaky and we just don't have "IT" so far this year.

just not a good enough TEAM.

if things stay status quo we'll make the playoffs and maybe go out in the 2nd round again.

Oh yes he did, he managed to ***** like a whiny baby even after wins.

Hahah, your right. It wasn't half as bad though. I remember the one time it got bad was we won like 4-1 over Columbus and Datsyuk didn't have a shot and mindfly was grilling him saying we won't go anywhere in the playoffs unless he gets it together. The game was in like December :lol: He may have been pessimistic as hell, but he was a hoot if you didn't take him to seriously.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

I'm giving up on this game and I rarely do that, I can't describe how much a come back on the Sharks would mean to this team. Thats such a farfetched idea that I rather go to bed then think it can happen. I rarely call for a trade but too many guys on this team are doing the same thing, and that is nothing. Remember the Days when Zetterberg and Cleary could score, man I miss em.

Finally caught up on the DVR for this game. In here for the 3rd. I think this is the first game I've caught up on this season. Seriously, I took a nap to stay up for this game :)

i'm gonna reiterate (sp) babcock here.

our best players are not our best players.

flip, Z, franzen, cleary, hudler, dats a little.

we count on these guys to score which at this point is sad.

we don't need a huge skake up but something has to be done.

we're too streaky and we just don't have "IT" so far this year.

just not a good enough TEAM.

if things stay status quo we'll make the playoffs and maybe go out in the 2nd round again.

It's simple.

Our "stars" are simply passed their prime.

The young guys will always be average players, at best.

this team needs a big hit or a scrap to light a fire under these guys asses. just finish the game strong win or lose!!!

i would be ok with this.

win 2 of the 3 periods at least.

get something good going for the weekend games cause we're gonna need to win em both.

Unbelievable. This team needs change. Enough said. Zetterberg quiet again, Cleary is TERRRRRRRRIBLE I hate him this season he cant pass, he cant receive passes, he gives pucks away. Ericson sucks BIG TIME. IMO Smith has looked very solid tonight and should replace Ericson in the line up.

Babcock needs to change these lines. But this is not just on Babs. This is on Kenny to realize that this team needs change. Babs can only try so many line combos... if the players dont wanna play there is nothing he can rly do about that.

He has looked average... on some plays he looked lost.

Z and D are no shows tonight.

It's simple.

Our "stars" are simply passed their prime.

The young guys will always be average players, at best.

exactly!!!!!

when the torch was passed, z and d were fantastic players to hand off to.

there is no one like that now.

torch is getting passed and dropped.

It's 4pm in Australia watching this game, and even I'm considering going to bed rather than watch this. But I'll keep the faith, you guys all head off, hopefully Murphy's Law will kick in and you'll miss a monumental comeback.... Go Wings!