• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

Nick Leddy,

>16 pts in 55 games with the Wings
>7 pts in 15 games with the Blues

I'd admit I was wrong about him if he wasn't so goddamn awful for us. Guy coasted his entire time here, watching pucks go in. Now he's with Justin Faulk on the 2nd pair and apparently enjoys hockey again. Not sure I've ever seen a more obvious case of "I'm not gonna try so they trade me". Makes you appreciate guys like Marc Staal I guess.

5 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Nick Leddy,

>16 pts in 55 games with the Wings
>7 pts in 15 games with the Blues

I'd admit I was wrong about him if he wasn't so goddamn awful for us. Guy coasted his entire time here, watching pucks go in. Now he's with Justin Faulk on the 2nd pair and apparently enjoys hockey again. Not sure I've ever seen a more obvious case of "I'm not gonna try so they trade me". Makes you appreciate guys like Marc Staal I guess.

Guy was pissed he got traded to Detroit and had no interest whatsoever in playing for the Wings. It's a miracle we got that 2nd for him, let alone Walman and Sundqvist. F*ck Nick Leddy.

Edited by kipwinger

3 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Guy was pissed he got traded to Detroit and had no interest whatsoever in playing for the Wings. It's a miracle we got that 2nd for him, let alone Walman and Sundqvist. F*ck Nick Leddy.

I agreed with the trade at the time. Can't fault SY for trying it. His ability to find value in trades with the Blues makes it worth it I guess. All we needed was that 2nd. Sunny and Walman are two nice cherries.

f*** Nick Leddy though. Shoulda never gave blackhawks money.

8 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

Signing Evander Kane is the best move any GM have done this season. 

PPG winger for $2 mil. Holland knows how to run a contender. Oilers cup tonight.

13 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Easy now....growing up drinking that water through a garden hose in the summer is probably why when I got Covid it was like a summer cold. 

Or because covid is a big HO. AX.

14 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Anybody watching the Bolts/Leafs game? Pat Maroon is hilarious. He runs Toronto players like it’s his job. I want his tape, and Tom Wilson’s tape, beamed directly into Michael Rasmussen’s brain. 

I had to double take when seeing him on tv - he's rather clean shaven compared to what I'm used to seeing.