• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/19 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Oilers 2

Rate this topic

Really glad to see Cleary more or less back on track after a pretty rough start. :thumbup:

Wish Center Ice had the FSD feed instead of these homers. Apparently Datsyuk got "schooled" by Horcoff that period. I know I could stream, but it looks so nice on a TV.

Keep it up Wings.

Really glad to see Cleary more or less back on track after a pretty rough start. :thumbup:

Wish Center Ice had the FSD feed instead of these homers. Apparently Datsyuk got "schooled" by Horcoff that period. I know I could stream, but it looks so nice on a TV.

Keep it up Wings.

FSD feed is on game 2 HD on my cable system. Edit: i'm on Time Warner cable out of Binghamton, NY for the center ice feed.

Edited by TheXym

Good period in that the Wings were oustanding during that 5 on 3 kill and once again Watson is missing calls against the opposing team. The oilers were getting away with a LOT of interference that period. However, Babs has to get the Wings to control the play more next period so that Edmonton is not able to use their speed as effectively because without their speed, they got nothing on us.

Second year for me and still going strong. Thanks Drum!

Actually I've been going for 5 seasons (counting current)......so much wasted time :o

**Check that, 4 seasons, full-time ;)

Edited by drumnj