• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/8 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

I can't fault Conks for the second one. Sharp was in a high scoring area and had time to take a slapshot from the slot. That's on his teammates, not Conks. But the first one was weak.

Then Toews able to skate down the middle and get off a nice shot. wtf?

I agree. Sharp should never get a chance that good.

f*** you Chicago and all your steroids... Even guys like stalberg takes puck backchecking on datsyuk unreal

Conklin reeks as expected. We need goalie that stands on head against these guys the hunger they have to kill us every single shift is evident... just so hard to watch.

And this game is over my god Conklin is terrible. Defense isn't helping him at all but come on that first goal seriously?

That first one was just embarrassing. Looked like he was trying to kick away a bug or something in the crease and just let the puck go right through him.

The central division lead was on a silver platter and the wings just can't deliver. There's a distinct lack of killer instinct on this team.

Let's not call this game over just yet.

Not that it's looking good.

Personally I think the team has zero confidence playing in front of Conks. And then when he lets in a goal like that 1st one they just sink even deeper knowing that they're in for a rough night, leading to the bad defense on the 2nd goal.

Or something.