• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/14 GDT : Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

lol, poor homer scores a goal and immediately has to look at the ref.

Anyone notice Homer turn around and look at the official before he even celebrated to make sure it wasn't waived off? I thought that was funny. I also thought it was funny how Olczyk called both of Chicago's shots 'chances'.

yeah.

:)

These NBC guys drive me nuts with their constant accusations of Too Many Men non-calls. They're called line changes for crying out loud.

there was a ref that worked a lot of my games who was notorious for constantly look for that to the point where he'd ignore everything else.

everytime he got to call it he could hardly contain his excitement.

If we play like that for 60 mins a night every night no one can beat us. End of story. We got pucks out of our own end. Controlled through neutral and took a ton of shots. Keep it up.

Can't ask for much more out of a period. Keep the foot on the pedal gents.

Exactly. They look damn good today. I wonder if they heard the Edzo whining last time around and enjoyed it so much they're out to give him a real conniption fit.

If they play like this for 60 every night, they're going to be unstoppable, as the other poster said. Great start to the game. They just need to finish them.