Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Next Game
Posted Imagevs.Posted Image

Edited by Hockeytown0001, 24 January 2012 - 12:04 AM.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#2 Wings_Dynasty

Wings_Dynasty

The Greatest Ever

• HoF Booster
  • 3,813 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:02 AM

Big chance to put some distance between us and the rest of the division.

Wings 4 (Bert, Z, Homer, White)
Blues 2 (who cares)

Current LGW Whippin' Boy: Jimmy Howard

HTBanner400x100.jpg

#3 germanwing

germanwing

2nd Line Scorer

• Gold Booster
  • 577 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:12 AM

3-2 SO win. What else!?
Bert with his 300th goal!

GO WINGS!
  • Ram likes this

#4 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:27 AM

I'm guessing it will go into OT but the home win streak magic continues and makes it an OT or SO win.

#5 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:43 AM

This is going to be a tough game. Hope the Wings are ready.

#6 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:35 AM

Current Streaks
Regular-Season Streaks
Overall: 6-game winning streak (1 shutout, 1 overtime, 4 shootouts)
Home: 15-game winning streak ( 4 shutouts, 1 overtime, 1 shootout)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. St. Louis
Overall: 2-game winning streak (1 shutout)
Home: 2-game winning streak (1 shutout)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season
Overall: 8W-2L
Home: 10W-0L

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. St. Louis
Overall: 6W-4L
Home: 6W-4L

Home Games / Away Games
This is the last of a two consecutive home games

Record v. St. Louis
All-time, Overall
266G: 114W-108L-37T-1RT-3OTL-3SOL

All-time, Home v. St. Louis
133G: 66W-47L-17T-0RT-1OTL-2SOL

Season Record v. St. Louis
This is the fifth game, of six, v. St. Louis this season. The Club's record in the previous four games:
2W-2L

This is the third, of three, home games v. St. Louis this season. The Club's record in the previous two games:
2W

Record on this Day
January 23
This is the 34th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 33 games:
15W-11L-8T

This is the 5th regular-season game v. St. Louis played on this day. The Club's record in the previous 4 games:
2W-2L

LGW.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#7 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:43 AM

This is the big one. No more shootouts, I think. Hopefully the Wings will make a statement and turn this into a laugher, but I'll take two points any way I can get them.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#8 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,095 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:26 AM

f***....we have to listen to Edzo tonight? I would *almost* prefer to not watch the game in that case.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#9 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,564 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

The Wings better bring their A-game, so to speak. St. Louis has a lot to play for and the Wings need to start separating themselves from the pack a bit more.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#10 Ram

Ram

Tots

• Bronze Booster
  • 771 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:07 AM

Another big one. Let's go Wings.

"Hey @Datsyuk13 really bro? On my bday...cmonnnn.. Someone fix that ice in the corner.." - @logancouture

#11 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

f***....we have to listen to Edzo tonight? I would *almost* prefer to not watch the game in that case.

That's why you need to turn it into a drinking game. Take a shot every time Eddie mentions either the Blackhawks or one of their players. Make it two shots if he mentions Toews & the Hart Trophy in the same sentence. Granted doing that would mean you'll be drunk halfway through the 1st. Might want to switch that to every time he mentions a Wings or Blues player during the game for the sake of your liver.

I'm really hoping that the Blues stay out of the box tonight as the Wings PP seems to do nothing but kill their momentum lately. I'll say 2-1 Wings in a shootout again with Bert netting #300 & Pavs in the shootout.

#12 MidMichSteve

MidMichSteve

Thanks to #5

• HoF Booster
  • 4,228 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:05 PM

The Blues have been having trouble scoring lately. Hit 'em fast and hit 'em hard for a full 60 minutes.

Wings: 3 (Val, Huds and Bert)
Blues: 1 (Maybe)

From now on, Patrick Roy will be rolled out to and from the Avs' bench like Hannibal Lecter. - BottleOfSmoke

#13 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,782 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:05 PM

OP will be updated shortly. Lines and goalies are now in there.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#14 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:11 PM

That's why you need to turn it into a drinking game. Take a shot every time Eddie mentions either the Blackhawks or one of their players. Make it two shots if he mentions Toews & the Hart Trophy in the same sentence. Granted doing that would mean you'll be drunk halfway through the 1st. Might want to switch that to every time he mentions a Wings or Blues player during the game for the sake of your liver.

I'm really hoping that the Blues stay out of the box tonight as the Wings PP seems to do nothing but kill their momentum lately. I'll say 2-1 Wings in a shootout again with Bert netting #300 & Pavs in the shootout.

Have to chug for ten seconds whenever you hear "all you young hockey players out there".

Really looking forward to this game, and will be a good test for sure. While the Wings are currently on a nice little win streak, they have hardly been dominant over those games and some of them could have easily gone the other way.

As others have said, I want a really solid showing tonight, these guys don't let in too many goals so the Wings can't afford to make many mistakes.

Tired of hearing about Malkin so I hope Datsyuk closes in on that scoring race a bit more. :thumbup:

Thanks for the GDT, Mike. LGW!
Posted Image

#15 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,333 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:20 PM

I don't believe in must win games mid season, but this is a game we want to win in regulation, moreso than ever.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#16 redwingfan19

redwingfan19

On a mission

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:29 PM

Wings will go with the same lineup as against Columbus per Khan.
You may not like tough hockey, but it's winning hockey.

Mitch Callahan: 48GP, 6G, 3A, 9PTS,+/- -3, 103PIMS

14 Fighting Majors

#17 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:39 PM

You could always watch the game on mute and then listen to the stream of FSN or if you can Ken Kal on the radio stream.

Hope they play hard tonight, they'll have to since it's a nationally broadcast game. I don't care who scores I want goals from the Wings...more than you allow the Blues.

Go Wings!!

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#18 syntax

syntax

Join the Empire!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

This will be tough.

Glad Commodore is in tonight.

GO WINGS!
The Vladinator He earned the NHL Plus/Minus Award in 1995-96, with a plus/minus difference of plus-60. The +60 has been the highest rating a player has finished with in the past 20 seasons, since Wayne Gretzky finished with a +70 in the 1986-87 NHL season

Pavel Datsyuk > x (where x is the name of any active hockey player)

#19 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:07 PM

Just stubhubbed tickets so i dont have to listen to that dickhead

Z didnt get suspended right?

Edited by Din758, 23 January 2012 - 01:10 PM.

Crosby is a crybaby *****

#20 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:36 PM

emmerton in again instead of mursak? weak babs WEAK!