• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/23 GDT : Blues 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 6-game winning streak (1 shutout, 1 overtime, 4 shootouts)

Home: 15-game winning streak ( 4 shutouts, 1 overtime, 1 shootout)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. St. Louis

Overall: 2-game winning streak (1 shutout)

Home: 2-game winning streak (1 shutout)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 8W-2L

Home: 10W-0L

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. St. Louis

Overall: 6W-4L

Home: 6W-4L

Home Games / Away Games

This is the last of a two consecutive home games

Record v. St. Louis

All-time, Overall

266G: 114W-108L-37T-1RT-3OTL-3SOL

All-time, Home v. St. Louis

133G: 66W-47L-17T-0RT-1OTL-2SOL

Season Record v. St. Louis

This is the fifth game, of six, v. St. Louis this season. The Club's record in the previous four games:

2W-2L

This is the third, of three, home games v. St. Louis this season. The Club's record in the previous two games:

2W

Record on this Day

January 23

This is the 34th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 33 games:

15W-11L-8T

This is the 5th regular-season game v. St. Louis played on this day. The Club's record in the previous 4 games:

2W-2L

LGW.

f***....we have to listen to Edzo tonight? I would *almost* prefer to not watch the game in that case.

That's why you need to turn it into a drinking game. Take a shot every time Eddie mentions either the Blackhawks or one of their players. Make it two shots if he mentions Toews & the Hart Trophy in the same sentence. Granted doing that would mean you'll be drunk halfway through the 1st. Might want to switch that to every time he mentions a Wings or Blues player during the game for the sake of your liver.

I'm really hoping that the Blues stay out of the box tonight as the Wings PP seems to do nothing but kill their momentum lately. I'll say 2-1 Wings in a shootout again with Bert netting #300 & Pavs in the shootout.

That's why you need to turn it into a drinking game. Take a shot every time Eddie mentions either the Blackhawks or one of their players. Make it two shots if he mentions Toews & the Hart Trophy in the same sentence. Granted doing that would mean you'll be drunk halfway through the 1st. Might want to switch that to every time he mentions a Wings or Blues player during the game for the sake of your liver.

I'm really hoping that the Blues stay out of the box tonight as the Wings PP seems to do nothing but kill their momentum lately. I'll say 2-1 Wings in a shootout again with Bert netting #300 & Pavs in the shootout.

Have to chug for ten seconds whenever you hear "all you young hockey players out there".

Really looking forward to this game, and will be a good test for sure. While the Wings are currently on a nice little win streak, they have hardly been dominant over those games and some of them could have easily gone the other way.

As others have said, I want a really solid showing tonight, these guys don't let in too many goals so the Wings can't afford to make many mistakes.

Tired of hearing about Malkin so I hope Datsyuk closes in on that scoring race a bit more. :thumbup:

Thanks for the GDT, Mike. LGW!

f***....we have to listen to Edzo tonight? I would *almost* prefer to not watch the game in that case.

You could always watch the game on mute and then listen to the stream of FSN or if you can Ken Kal on the radio stream.

Hope they play hard tonight, they'll have to since it's a nationally broadcast game. I don't care who scores I want goals from the Wings...more than you allow the Blues.

Go Wings!!

No matter what happens, I'll be content if someone stands up to Backes....I'm so tired of him running and Pasha and the rest of the team.

You could always watch the game on mute and then listen to the stream of FSN or if you can Ken Kal on the radio stream.

TV without sound sucks. Trust me, I've thought about it. I know where to watch online for the FSD feed, but I pay $200/yr to watch the games on my TV dammit!

Z didnt get suspended right?

No suspension.