• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

2/8 GDT: Oilers 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

The Wings are #1 in the league without Zetterberg producing at his normal rate. They'll be fine. As for "expecting" things out of a player... your expectations of Zetterberg are probably irrelevant in the grand scheme of what happens.

Wasn't being critical of the team, was being critical of Zetterberg easy to dismiss it as he just coincidentally scored. Everyone can talk after the fact but I know people were thinking the same thing before he scored and just didn't want to say what they were thinking.

Edited by Yak19

Has anyone here noticed that the Blackhawks have lost six straight?

They're a good team, but I think we match up better against them than we do against San Jose or St. Louis.

There's just too many good teams in the West right now. Too many teams to worry about.

Our fight count has doubled in the last week!

I'm grateful to Abby and Commodore's faces being willing to take these punches.

I think Commodore did alright against Jackman, and Eager got him down and clung to the ref before he could get back up to continue. Abby got smoked against Jones tonight, but smoked Yapierre, so I don't really think we've looked that bad, if you look at how we do in fights. Definitely not great, but decent.

Guest Crymson

I just want to say that Ericsson had a good game! He seems to play with a bit of an edge against Edmonton! He probably should have fought Eager insted of taking himself out of the play but hey baby steps lol.

He made a tremendously dumb play that resulted in there being zero Wings outside of the offensive zone.

Ericsson did something great? Atta boy.

Bet yer ass he did! Go, Big Jon! :yowza:

Did Ericsson just look very solid on the PK? :blink:

Yes.he.did. ;)

As much as I like Mursak and would love to see him get more games, that play shows why it's hard for Babs to sit Cory.

I'm thinking there'll be a good chance for Mursak to replace Cleary, eh?

MacDonald is terrible with these breakaways

He had absolutely no support. Everybody else was back by the blue line playing Fisticuffs. NOT good. :angry:

Wow. Just realized Buffalo up by 5 on Boston. Misread earlier post ,thought it was Boston up by 5.

This may show up later as I read on, but both Millers had a great night. The Other Brother had a shutout! Yeehaaa! :w00t2:

U7Pa0.gif

I think you should go laugh in Ericsson's face about his play. And I want to be there when it happens. Honestly, t think it would be an absolute waste of his time on the toughness thing, but I still want to be there.

One of the best games I've seen from Big Rig aside from abandoning his defensive responsibilities on that first goal, but overall a great great game by him.

:thumbup:

Guest stinky fish taco
I think you should go laugh in Ericsson's face about his play.

i would love to.