• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

We were at the game yesterday when they were there. I got to talk to some of them, and I wished them good luck getting a team back. They were incredibly kind, polite and wonderfully nice. Loud and rowdy too, but for a good cause. I do hope they get a team back...with fans who are willing to drive 14 hours for a game, that says something about their loyalty. In the meantime, I meant what I said to some of you - you're welcome back anytime.
Posted Image

#42 Nordiques

Nordiques

Draftee

• 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

We had a blast at the game!! Detroit Red Wings fan are hardcore hockey fans!! At first the people around us weren't too sure of what was going on, but they soon find out we were there for the love of hockey! I had about 20 people come up tome askig why what was going on with all those Nordique Jerseys. And at the end of the game, a few people said we could come back any time! It was pretty awesome.

Now, we sit and wait to see what's going to happen in Phoenix

#43 F.Michael

F.Michael

Old School Dynamic Duo

• HoF Booster
  • 7,750 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

We had a blast at the game!! Detroit Red Wings fan are hardcore hockey fans!! At first the people around us weren't too sure of what was going on, but they soon find out we were there for the love of hockey! I had about 20 people come up tome askig why what was going on with all those Nordique Jerseys. And at the end of the game, a few people said we could come back any time! It was pretty awesome.

Now, we sit and wait to see what's going to happen in Phoenix

I for one really hope you guys get the Nordiques back :thumbup:

'Evolution' created by Offsides