• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/19 GDT : Sharks 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

After Thornton jumps Lidstrom after the Wings take another 5-0 lead, Kenny signs Marty McSorley.

I'd like to see Bert fight Thornton. However I still recall Lindros knocking Thornton out with 1 punch years ago. I don't think he's fought since. Instead he just hits guys from behind and hides behind the refs.

I'd like to see Bert fight Thornton. However I still recall Lindros knocking Thornton out with 1 punch years ago. I don't think he's fought since. Instead he just hits guys from behind and hides behind the refs.

This. Joe's a puss and just pushes guys he know won't fight. Bertuzzi should be enough for his stupid ass.

esteef

edit: tumblr_lkjm8pLy0V1qhvf6xo1_400.gif

Edited by esteef

I am pretty sure the game is on NBC not NBCSN. Anyways, this should be a great game. Hopefully the Wings come motivated and prepared to beat a good Sharks team that has had our number as of late. As I have said countless times, in order to be successful against the Sharks, we need more than Pavs, Nick and Hank to show up... we need a TEAM EFFORT.

Hopefully Babs keeps Pavel and Hank together I loved that and they should stay that way. GO WINGS!

It is is listed as regional coverage which is likely to screw many of us living out of state. :angry:

I may actually get it since Colorado picks up alot of Cali sports - unless we get lumped in with St L or Chicago.

Regional coverage is stupid - should get to choose the team you want to watch!