• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT : Capitals 5 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

We are playing withour THREE legit defenseman. I don't really understand how people can undervalue Kindle and, especially, Ericsson so much. They are both good and would have a roster spot on any NHL team. Instead, we now play rookie and career AHL-er regularly. This is huge blow, I'm not surprised we lost 5 in a row. We'll be fine once Lids, Ericsson and Kindle are back. Smith is our depth guy.

PS An I the only one who thinks Quincey is a kind of dissapointment?

Say what? People don't undervalue Kindl or Ericsson. They're not good. Yeah, they would play on another NHL team. But they're nothing more than bottom pairing defensemen. Smith has a higher ceiling and AT WORST is playing as good as either of them have.

Say what? People don't undervalue Kindl or Ericsson. They're not good. Yeah, they would play on another NHL team. But they're nothing more than bottom pairing defensemen. Smith has a higher ceiling and AT WORST is playing as good as either of them have.

Smith has 3 turnovers for goals in the last 5 games. During that time he has 2 assists. He is NOT playing better than either Ericsson or Kindl were. Maybe one day, but right now, he's a rookie and it shows.

Edited by kipwinger

Smith has 3 turnovers for goals in the last 5 games. During that time he has 2 assists. He is NOT playing better than either Ericsson or Kindl were. Maybe one day, but right now, he's a rookie and it shows.

I would say Smith is better than Kindl (he does nothing at all) but much worse than Ericcson. Smith hits guys, makes nice plays with the puck at times and seems to pinch well. Kindl... not sure what he does well besides not being noticed.

I would say Smith is better than Kindl (he does nothing at all) but much worse than Ericcson. Smith hits guys, makes nice plays with the puck at times and seems to pinch well. Kindl... not sure what he does well besides not being noticed.

I think the Kindl/Smith pairing was really good. Kindl was looking pretty good when Ericcson went down as well.

I know I don't post much these days, but this is my opinion. I am just as upset about this game as everyone else. And I am disgusted with the Wings and their play lately. I am in no way saying that the way they are playing will get us anywhere in the playoffs. But it seems that every year we have a meltdown and then come back from it. We have experienced coaches and players. It may not seem like it, but they do know what it takes to win because they have had success before. I am not saying that the way that they are playing now is acceptable at all...but I am confident that the leaders and coaches of this team will find a way to turn it around before the month is over. If they don't...then yes, we will probably get destroyed in the first round (considering we don't have home ice looking likely right now). But I think they will. Just have hope.

Think about it this way: We are not players or coaches on this team. We are only fans, so all we can do is react to games. Your options are to be pessimistic and worry your brain off. Or you can be optimistic and just hope that the team turns it around. At lest the optimistic route doesn't take a toll on your mental and physical health.

DAN WHATEVER YOURf****** NAME IS CLEAR OR CLEARLY GET THE f*** OUT OF THIS TEAM BACK GOf****** LEARN TO PLAY MORON I PERSONALY DON'T GIVE As*** THAT YR LEG IS f***ET UP, PLEASE LIIVE. ANF BABCOCK PLEASE GET READ OF OUR QUINESSSSSSYYYYY HOLLAND YOU JUST HIT THE JUCKf****** POTT

I just thought I'd bump this classic post up today in honor of the fact that we no longer have any of the Juck ******* pott players any more....no cleary, Quincey or Babcock.

Is that the origin of JFP?

Yes. I don't think this guy even posted too much more or before that, he just rolled in, laid down perhaps the absolute best post game meltdown that we've ever seen in these parts and split! It seems like yesterday, but dang it was 2012? Wow!

It looks like his last active was around April of 2012. maybe he'll make an appearance again sometime!

Edited by LeftWinger