• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Ray1905

Ray1905

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

If the Wings play their best hockey it would take them 7 games to beat the Blues, the Blue are much hungrier then the Wings right now.
I hope the wings will turn the switch on as soon as the playoff begins or else they wont be playing very long.
Read less, more TV.

#22 RusDRW

RusDRW

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

stl ofense is based on Perron and Oshie. Pronger physics fvrom Ericson or Stuart may decide this. Backes and Backlund are just huge pieces of meet who barely think.

Edited by RusDRW, 29 March 2012 - 11:36 AM.

Sweet. This dude was brought here for one reason, to punch people in the head - every other thing that he can do, other Wings can do better. I like that we have a head-puncher. The league has other, better head-punchers, but this one is ours. Better than nothing. Good work, Kenny!

© mikah

#23 Ray1905

Ray1905

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

I think we should worry about the prednecks before we start looking towards the blues.

The way the Wings are playing, the first round might be north of the border.
Read less, more TV.

#24 cprice12

cprice12

Resident St. Louis Blues Supporter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

stl ofense is based on Perron and Oshie.

Not really true. While Oshie & Perron play important roles offensively, St. Louis has a balanced attack spread across three lines. No superstars, but all are contributing. Backes leads the team in points, but Petro and Shattenkirk play an important offensive role on the blueline.

Backes and Backlund are just huge pieces of meet who barely think.

Not sure where that comment comes from.
Backes leads the team in scoring and while Berglund has underachieved offensively this year, he plays a solid & important two-way game. (he needs to be better offensively though)

Like I said earlier...getting Steen back is huge. He is a catalyst on offense and plays superb in his own zone. He was our best player when he got hurt earlier in the year...and has looked great since he came back.

Stewart has been the huge disappointment for the Blues this year. We were expecting pretty much over twice his current point production. He can make up for it by stepping it up in the playoffs though.

#25 RusDRW

RusDRW

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

Not really true. While Oshie & Perron play important roles offensively, St. Louis has a balanced attack spread across three lines. No superstars, but all are contributing. Backes leads the team in points, but Petro and Shattenkirk play an important offensive role on the blueline.

Not sure where that comment comes from.
Backes leads the team in scoring and while Berglund has underachieved offensively this year, he plays a solid & important two-way game. (he needs to be better offensively though)

Like I said earlier...getting Steen back is huge. He is a catalyst on offense and plays superb in his own zone. He was our best player when he got hurt earlier in the year...and has looked great since he came back.

Stewart has been the huge disappointment for the Blues this year. We were expecting pretty much over twice his current point production. He can make up for it by stepping it up in the playoffs though.

take it easy. I laready hate your team going to the playoffs and this is a goood sign. Blues are good and stimulate to write me more garbage aboute them.
Sweet. This dude was brought here for one reason, to punch people in the head - every other thing that he can do, other Wings can do better. I like that we have a head-puncher. The league has other, better head-punchers, but this one is ours. Better than nothing. Good work, Kenny!

© mikah

#26 cprice12

cprice12

Resident St. Louis Blues Supporter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

take it easy. I laready hate your team going to the playoffs and this is a goood sign. Blues are good and stimulate to write me more garbage aboute them.

Take it easy?

Uh...ok?