• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

3/28 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

Guest The Production Line

Even though the team is playing like crap, Conks isn't doing himself any favors. If this was Ozzie in net, this GDT would be 30 pages long already. I guess you really can't be too hard on a guy who belongs in GR., but he's stinking it up tonight.

The biggest issue I have besides the obvious lack of effort is the changing of a dominant winning lineup from the other night. Franzen is back but bury him down the lineup a bit and let Gus play on the 1st line where he was the other night. Leave Kindl in and let Ericsson watch from the press box for a few games until Kindl f***s up.

Its not the playoffs yet, he is waiting for playoffs to contribute. He is bored. :ph34r:

Mule is dead to me; empty sweater.

No player is ever dead to me but he is hurting my feelings quite a bit. WAKE THE HELL UP.

Even though the team is playing like crap, Conks isn't doing himself any favors. If this was Ozzie in net, this GDT would be 30 pages long already. I guess you really can't be too hard on a guy who belongs in GR., but he's stinking it up tonight.

Yeah, he's really the 3rd string goalie. Whatdya gonna do...

Now Dorsett runs Conks, then he runs Datsyuk with a high hit from the blindside, and no one does anything. Gross <_<

It kills me that it's open season on the Wings players all around; but too many fans, as well as Holland, are OK with it. So that's just the way it is.

Disgusting game. Wings are getting banged, pushed, hit, and pursued ... basically being attacked by AHL team that isnt giving them any respect, and theyve wilted thusfar. This game is showing just how much we could use a bottom 6 guy that could go out and beat the s*** out of a rat like Dorsett or Stoll. What a joke. I cant turn this game off though - its like driving by a car wreck.

It kills me that it's open season on the Wings players all around; but too many fans, as well as Holland, are OK with it. So that's just the way it is.

If Holland starts stacking the team with goons, you'd just complain more about how terrible they are and how player x, y, and z should start over them.

I can't decide if this group is not good enough or if Babcock/Holland are not good enough

Neither... just a bad night... Do you think the pens are flipping out cuz they lost AT HOME last night to the Islanders with Fleury in net? I really believe with Jimmy in Net they have a chance at the cup

Edited by HockeytownRules19