• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Free Agency LIVE CHAT

Rate this topic

I encourage members to check out the upgraded "Live Chat" available on the LGW Forums once noon hits today for a live chat among members discussing today's events. You can click on the "Chat" tab at the top or click the link below (you must be a registered member to take part):

Live Chat

It appears there is a delay in getting the capacity activated, although the upgrade has been purchased. 50 users still the cap, but users are bouncing in and out. Recommendation for now would be to open another tab and refresh a few times to see if you can get in.

Not sure what to make of the cancelled Parise meeting.

I think the Wings might have a contingent there... but Helene St. James has been steadfast in posting on Twitter that Holland never had travel plans today, that he's at his office in the Joe and his only travel plans today are to go "home".

I don't believe I've heard anything definitive that any teams are travelling to meet anyone, just a lot of submitted offers. That's likely what today is -- fielding offers -- and then face-to-face meetings start tomorrow. Same with Suter.

@RealKyper

#nhl Starting to hear Suter has picked #RedWings as his destination. More to come...

@RealKyper: Still looking for confirmation that Suter has pick #Redwings but the sense is the decision is coming soon.

@tkuldan: Getting sense suter choosing red wings

@tkulfan: Getting sense suter choosing red wings

@tkulfan: Getting sense suter choosing red wings

Edited by Ozzie30

Since chat is full, and the people coming in recently don't have the back story, I will post a blurb in here when necessary to keep people up to speed.

Thus far, Suter not seeing anyone; fielding offers through agent today. Wings hope to meet with him tomorrow, but all hinges on if and when he takes meetings.

Wings scheduled to visit Parise today at 3:30, but visit cancelled. Parise is not taking meetings today either, apparently.

No other important signings to report on.

I can see Jedi now, doing some finger-limbering exercises and making sure his F5 button is clean and ready for a workout today, our resident Twitterverse knight.

Haha. I would have loved to be here yesterday for all the Free Agency Frenzy, but I had several family obligations that pulled me away.

Needless to say, my twitter app on my iPhone was getting quite the workout yesterday.

Looks like alot of users here helped pick up the slack, though!