• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

claude giroux had 2 wrist surgeries this off season

Rate this topic

It's almost commical how the article about Giroux turns into a Crosby bashing thread. I'd be willing to bet my live savings on this board overflowing with people commenting about Crosby being a whiny ***** if Giroux's name was replaced with Crosby's and Crosby's name was replaced with player "X".......i.e. Crosby whining about another playing slashing him or something.

Guest The Axe

I think Crosby is a dirty player. I might have gone overboard on the vengeance that I think he is due, but I still think he deserves to be laid out.

sutton hammered and nearly deceased his teammate leopold. A few guys have gotten a piece of sid.

And, surprisingly, Colton Orr when he played for the Rags got a few licks in on Crosby.

As far as this, pretty nuts he played with a fractured wrist, and then the other one fractures. Crosby is a dickhead, but that's established. Can't wait for Philly/Pittsburgh games next year, that rivalry is at a fever pitch right now.

Thats got to be one of the sickest 1st shifts in a playoff game ever. Huge hit, huge goal. Anyone remember what game that was?

Just found this on youtube. Kinda off topic but I thought it was pretty funny. Someone probably had to change her pants after that sequence..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yldNNCxZWsI&feature=player_embedded#!

Thats got to be one of the sickest 1st shifts in a playoff game ever. Huge hit, huge goal. Anyone remember what game that was?

It was series-clinching game 6.

Giroux approached Laviolette before the game and said he wanted the first shift. Then before they dropped the puck for the opening faceoff he apparently turned to Briere and said "watch this."

It was series-clinching game 6.

Giroux approached Laviolette before the game and said he wanted the first shift. Then before they dropped the puck for the opening faceoff he apparently turned to Briere and said "watch this."

Man thats pimp. now that you re-told the story, im starting to remember that whole exchange when Laviotlette told the press.

Causes of bone spur in the wrist:

• An arthritic disease is the main reason for the bone spurs in wrist.
  • Chronic activity is also one of the reasons for the formation of bone spur.
  • Trauma to the wrist leads to bone spurs in the wrist.
  • Incorrect method of typing on the key board affects the wrist and becomes the reason for the bone spur.

Crosby's name isn't even on the list.

Just found this on youtube. Kinda off topic but I thought it was pretty funny. Someone probably had to change her pants after that sequence..

!

he's quickly earning a spot in my "favorite non-wing players" list.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I recall back in 1994 when Messier laid out Scott Stevens in his first shift in Game 7 of the ECF. He set the tone for that game and went on to score a hat trick. The Rags went on to beat the Canucks in 7 to win the Cup. Giroux's hit on Sid reminded me of that. Set the tone early. Win the game later.

I recall back in 1994 when Messier laid out Scott Stevens in his first shift in Game 7 of the ECF. He set the tone for that game and went on to score a hat trick. The Rags went on to beat the Canucks in 7 to win the Cup. Giroux's hit on Sid reminded me of that. Set the tone early. Win the game later.

Wasn't also the game he guaranteed a win? or was that game 6?

Wasn't also the game he guaranteed a win? or was that game 6?

Yes, the game he guaranteed a win was game 6, same game he scored the hattrick. They went to win game 7 to move to the finals where they beat Vancouver.

he's quickly earning a spot in my "favorite non-wing players" list.

he already earned mine, to the point I despise the flyers with a passion but now am dating a Flyers fan and own a Giroux jersey haha... the guy is dirty and Loved watching him run of Crosby in the playoffs..

Guest Johnz96

Hopefully the league will crackdown on his antics, there was a lot of exposure about his dirty play at the end of the season. and yet he was still governed by a double standard.

He draws penalties by diving when he should be called for diving, he is an unsportsmanlike cheap shot artist and they let him get away with it, and if someone cheap shots him you know they will get called.

He is a poor ambassador for the sport, I don't know why the league continues to view him as such

Edited by Johnz96

Hopefully the league will crackdown on his antics, there was a lot of exposure about his dirty play at the end of the season. and yet he was still governed by a double standard.

He draws penalties by diving when he should be called for diving, he is an unsportsmanlike cheap shot artist and they let him get away with it, and if someone cheap shots him you know they will get called.

He is a poor ambassador for the sport, I don't know why the league continues to view him as such

Because he's awesome.

Edited by Dabura

I think Crosby is a dirty player. I might have gone overboard on the vengeance that I think he is due, but I still think he deserves to be laid out.

Uh...the guys was out for almost 2 years with a concussion. What more do you want?