• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

gdt
WCQF Game 6 GDT : Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4 (OT) - (Series Tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

844 posts in this topic

Can the Wings ever face a goalie in the playoffs who implodes and lets in like 4 or 5? Ever goalie we face in a playoff series ends up having the best series of their lives. Maybe its the Wings who just don't have super scorers like other teams and we shoot every puck into the guys chest.

Unbelievable.

datterberg1340 and Cloune like this

If we make it to game 7 smith should do the team a favor and pretend he's injured

If we make it to game 7 you should do us a favour and post about something else.

Can't help thinking but perhaps having more than 3 players who can actually shoot on net might be more important than ditching smith.....

We like our team.

Don't need any more players.

Is it wrong to hope that Kenny can somehow package Smith & Quincey together in a trade to Nashville for Weber in the off season?

That wouldn't even happen in NHL 13

Hey man nice shot! likes this

I am not even sure my blood pressure or heart can take a series against the Hawks anyway. And with how much announcers are mentioning Corey Perry not having a goal yet and being snake bitten every other breath every game of this series, I guarantee they are de-jinxing him as we speak for a game winner.

datterberg1340 likes this

You have a very short term memory.

Smith is giving up huge plays consistently. Getting danced around, scoring on himself all the while contributing absolutely nothing offensively. I haven't seen smith play a single good game in his NHL career

I am not even sure my blood pressure or heart can take a series against the Hawks anyway. And with how much announcers are mentioning Corey Perry not having a goal yet and being snake bitten every other breath every game of this series, I guarantee they are de-jinxing him as we speak for a game winner.

They are saying the same things about Zetterberg and his non-scoring. Just sayin'.

Rhah and datterberg1340 like this

It would be very helpful if the lucky bounces start to go our way or at least stop going the Ducks way. Nothing Simth could do about this. Maybe the hockeygods reserve ours for game 7. ;)

Smith is giving up huge plays consistently. Getting danced around, scoring on himself all the while contributing absolutely nothing offensively. I haven't seen smith play a single good game in his NHL career

... I don't even know what to say to this. He is a rookie?

Edited by Hey man nice shot!

They are saying the same things about Zetterberg and his non-scoring. Just sayin'.

Good point. I need to have my mood turned around for the rest of this game!

....bad game for sure but come on.

zetterberg's groin is clearly bothering him

Most likely and he is a warrior with the puck in the offensive zone:)

Edited by Hey man nice shot!

Which is 53 games long.

The ducks are dangerous anytime they take shots. I don't even flinch when the wings shoot because it just feels like you know they aren't going in. Even though the wings outchance the ducks it doesn't translate to the scoreboard.

Why is everyone blaming Smith for that goal? It was Quincey who threw that pass right to a Duck in the neutral zone then got caught standing still. If Quincey makes the right play, that shot never hits the net or the crossbar.

... I don't even know what to say to this. He is a rookie?

Put the rookie on the 3rd pairing he's fried, clearly doesn't handle pressure well. Colo is our 4th best defenseman right now. What does he offer that he cant lose his spot in the top 4

Which is 53 games long.

Don't you know he's supposed to be Lidstrom's man-spawn in 53 games or less?!?!