• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 6 GDT : Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4 (OT) - (Series Tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

Hey OP, you're forgetting a huge fact ... ABBY's BACK!

He stated in the OP that the lines would be updated as they become available.

This is a huge game for us. Sometimes the GDT has to come up early so we all have a place to come and get our mojo going, even if the lines aren't finalized.

Flashy and Mike have it worked out. It will be updated asap. No worries.

Until then, it is most interesting to speculate who will be the one sitting. (There's a thread, but I'm too lazy to post a link. I'm sure you can find it.)

Huge game. Good to be rocking. I'm PUMPED! Go Wings!

I like our chances in this game but it's going to be another nail biter. The Ducks will want to close us out and not even put themselves one game away from elimination. Sometimes big games deserve to have the thread up a day early. We all want to talk about the game anyways so we might as well have a place to do so.

No matter what happens, I'm proud of this team. With all the changes, all the kids, and the short season with next to no training camp and no pre season. The way they responded when in a situation where they had to win out the last 4 games of the season just to make the playoffs. Having the kids learn playoff intensity on the fly and make this a hell of a series that WILL go to game 7.

Love the direction this Wings squad is going, and even if no moves are made, this team will be even better next year.

When most teams rebuild, they dwell in the basement for a few seasons. When the Wings rebuild, we give the #2 seed all they can handle in the playoffs. And when we force game 7, anything can happen! BELIEVE

Guest irishock

Does it make me a bad ducks fan rooting for the wings to win this game so I get to see a Game 7 that this series deserves?

You should cut your ties with the Ducks and join the Wings Empire tbh. It is useless to resist.

Edited by irishock