• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingOvertime

Dan Cleary Watch

Rate this topic

There has been a lot of Cleary discussion in all of the threads today, so I thought we could have a repository for Cleary news

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive:
No deals between Wings and Cleary and Brunner yet. Both hitting market. Cleary wants 4 years, Wings offered 3.

John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet 5s
Dan Cleary might be the 1 moving on in Detroit.Last night, he was 90% set on joining his best friend SHorcoff in Dallas. Ducks in on it too.

Edited by WorkingOvertime

I think Abby has shown that he can take over Cleary's role- I don't see where the Wings have room for Cleary.

Dan Cleary had an awesome time in Detroit. Resurrected a non career,;knocked Phanuef all the way back to Ontario; stood up to Chris Prongber; was key in a Cup victory; heart and soul player that gave it his all, exactly what you want players to do in the playoffs.

I will always remember the awesome Dan Cleary.

Make lots of $ and enjoy Dallas.

Edit; I type slow on this thing.

Edited by T.Low

Dan Cleary had an awesome time in Detroit. Resurrected a non career,;knocked Phanuef all the way back to Ontario; stood up to Chris Prongber; was key in a Cup victory; heart and soul player that gave it his all, exactly what you want players to do in the playoffs.

I will always remember the awesome Dan Cleary.

Make lots of $ and enjoy Dallas.

Edit; I type slow on this thing.

I think he was great for the Wings. Unfortunately, there isn't any room for him in the top-6 or bottom-6. I hope he has success with another team.

Edited by WorkingOvertime