Photo
- - - - -

Petr Mrazek or Jonas Gustvsson

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Mrazek or Monster

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Who would you rather backup Jimmy this year?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,806 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

What goalie have you been watching? Mrazek has two NHL regular season performances under his belt, one of them very good and the other quite bad. His single preseason bout went poorly. This is performance typical of goalies who are talented but inexperienced; inconsistency is the hallmark of the majority of goaltenders in that category. Some youngsters can come in and play with excellence from the start, but they are rare.

I wasn't responding to YOU. :nono:

Edited by Hockeymom1960, 27 September 2013 - 03:28 PM.

#42 Jesusberg

Jesusberg

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Monster for the year. There's really no point in having Mrazek up with the team until next season at the earliest. 

#43 The Greek

The Greek

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

I wasn't responding to YOU. :nono:

Nor were you responding to me, but I can still reply. That's how discussion forums work. If you want a reply from only one person, then you can use PM. You claimed, publicly, that mrazek is clearly NHL ready. Therefore, your comments are open to public critique. Crymson made a pretty convincing argument that mrazek is not NHL ready. Don't just dismiss his argument because it doesn't comport with your opinion. It was a valuable contribution to the topic at hand.

#44 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

Nor were you responding to me, but I can still reply. That's how discussion forums work. If you want a reply from only one person, then you can use PM. You claimed, publicly, that mrazek is clearly NHL ready. Therefore, your comments are open to public critique. Crymson made a pretty convincing argument that mrazek is not NHL ready. Don't just dismiss his argument because it doesn't comport with your opinion. It was a valuable contribution to the topic at hand.

Baby goalie is just that, still a baby. He needs at least one more year before backing up jimmah