• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

11/23 GDT: Game 24 - Senators 4 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Least he actually has the balls to stand toe to toe with Neil. Rest of the team isf****** pansies. Lots of franzinas out there.

Yet everyone thought the wings were the 3rd best team in the league so who cares what you people think here.

Why are you so angry? Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Guest Crymson

Bert wasn't scratched for cleary.

He pretty much was. Weiss's return should have bumped Cleary off of the roster. Instead, we lost Bertuzzi, who, while not having an excellent season, is far more valuable than Cleary is.

Jim Nill hates you.

Just sayin'.

Yep, because many people here give him all the credit for the right things the organization has done recently, and Holland all the blame for the bad. It makes no sense.

Guest Crymson

Not that I think we're really sucking, but I kinda feel like this team could use a good old fashioned Bruce Boudreau "f***in'" rant.

Those rants always did get the Caps deep into the playoffs.

Wait...

He pretty much was. Weiss's return should have bumped Cleary off of the roster. Instead, we lost Bertuzzi, who, while not having an excellent season, is far more valuable than Cleary is.

Yep, because many people here give him all the credit for the right things the organization has done recently, and Holland all the blame for the bad. It makes no sense.

You totally bypassed harolds post about how Bert was scratched with a bad back...

Bertuzzi has an upper body injury, likely his back. That's why he was scratched.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 2h

Bertuzzi is day to day with upper body injury, believed to be his back.

Guest Crymson

Actually, he's not. Scouts find these guys. We have the best scouts in the NHL.

And I'm sure Holland had nothing to do with that either.

Once again, Holland gets the entirety of the blame for everything bad and none of the credit for anything good. This is a viewpoint divorced from reality.

You totally bypassed harolds post about how Bert was scratched with a bad back...

Apparently I did. In my defense, I'm on a terrible computer that can barely browse forums without hanging. Could you quote it for me/

Bertuzzi has an upper body injury, likely his back. That's why he was scratched.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 2h

Bertuzzi is day to day with upper body injury, believed to be his back.

Alright, thanks.

And I'm sure Holland had nothing to do with that either.

Once again, Holland gets the entirety of the blame for everything bad and none of the credit for anything good. This is a viewpoint divorced from reality.

Apparently I did. In my defense, I'm on a terrible computer that can barely browse forums without hanging. Could you quote it for me/

Alright, thanks.

Harold just did that in the post above yours

I was referring to the draft. You're taking issue with people giving Nill undue credit, but then you give Holland all the credit for our drafting, when Nill had a pretty big hand it.

Again, just sayin'.

Edited by Dabura

Guest DeGraa55

I hate Kindl he brings nothing but turnovers to this team

Cleary still makes him look like an all star.