No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedWang

GDT
11/29 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Islanders 0

Rate this topic

240 posts in this topic

First and foremost I love Babs and I think he's a great coach. But sometimes his line choices are mind-boggling. Tatar on the 3rd line and Abby on the 2nd? How is it not the other way around? How much more does Tatar have to do to prove that he at least deserves a spot over Abby? I just don't understand Babcock's logic sometimes. I will continue to support him, but to me it just doesn't make any sense.

It is not that difficult really. Babcock stresses defensive responsibility and that is not a strength of Tatar. He is prone to turnovers in the offensive zone. I really like how Babcock uses Abdelkader to energize the top 6, a top 6 that has otherwise looked a bit slow and tired aside from Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

Need size and strength on each line. Abby has been great all year. Tatar doesn't match up well against top 6 talent he's best suited for the 3rd line. Good for him and good for the team

It's far from a must win game, but Howard needs to get some mojo back. Gus can't have more wins then Jimmy, just shouldn't happen. He should shut the door tonight and we should win.

Lets go Wings!!!!!

Family day is over!!!!!

Now it is time for; Leftovers, Hockey and I might sneak a frosty beverage or three in to the mix.

Edited by bakerbert
Cloune likes this

They better win, but frankly I'm looking past this game to Sunday where we better retaliate for the blatant elbow to Datsyuk.

yes

Let's Go Wings! I have a feeling Howard is going to play like he has something to prove.

Great shift for the tatar line

We never should've signed Weiss is Babs is gonna play him with Cleary and Samuelsson, it's a waste of his talent. That line just gets trapped in the ozone because Dano and Sammy can barely move.

I miss it when Helm couldn't finish to save his life and it made me wanna pull my hair out.

Those were the days!

HELMER

That hand transplant worked out really well for him. "Back problems" lolololol we know what's really going on Helmer you stink pot.

Ekmanc likes this