• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

12/17 GDT: Ducks 5 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I'm content to say to myself that this isn't a system problem or an organizational problem. We simply have too many injuries to win hockey games. That's all it is.

I agree with this, but I would also add that we do need to bring someone in who can put the puck in the net.

I'm content to say to myself that this isn't a system problem or an organizational problem. We simply have too many injuries to win hockey games. That's all it is.

totally disagree this team has been below average for most of the season even when we were health we had problems staying on a good streak because most everyone not named Dats Alfie or Z were underachieving even howie wasnt playing his game most of the time this year but i still want him as number 1 over gus or Mrzaek

Edited by sjr2012

On a positive note which is tough to find, Patrick Eaves has looked good since coming back up. Generating some scoring chances and his speed is an asset on the forecheck. Definitely want him around on the 4th line over Samuelsson, Cleary or Bertuzzi the rest of the season.

and does everyone understand that KIDS cant carry this team? i dont want cleary or sammy but other than that ill take experince over youth right now

Well to be honest Pavs,Alfie and Kronwall are amongst our worst players last couple of games

Jesus Christ some of you people are comical. Now Mike Ilitch is being brought into the conversation? What the hell is Ilitch supposed to do? Magically heal all of our injured players? I'm as frustrated as everyone but you know the Wings have EIGHT REGULARS out of the line up. NO team would be the same if that happened to them. Anaheim is fully healthy and they've been playing great all year, did you really expect a different outcome? If this was happening with everyone in the line up then you hit the panic button. I'm already to the point where I really don't care until this team gets 100% back to normal.

This team needs a serious shake up... A trade is a must too many players are way to comfortable here. They seem to think its acceptable to mail it in every night. I don't even care if we "win" the trade. Just move someone to send a message!

totally disagree this team has been below average for most of the season even when we were health we had problems staying on a good streak because most everyone not named Dats Alfie or Z were underachieving even howie wasnt playing his game most of the time this year but i still want him as number 1 over gus or Mrzaek

Top-3 in the conference is "below average"? Who would be above average, then?

Also, saying that you want Howard over a goalie who has been off more times in his career than on and a goalie who has barely gotten his feet wet in the NHL isn't saying much.

What a clusterf***. Woulldn't blame that on Gus or Mrazek. From the postions the Ducks scored from it was to easy to do. It's kind of like the first games in the previous season with a team that isn't used to play with each other. And we have pretty much the same now, thanks to our injuries. Thats not pretty but It's just the way it is.

Edited by derblaueClaus

Top-3 in the conference is "below average"? Who would be above average, then?

Also, saying that you want Howard over a goalie who has been off more times in his career than on and a goalie who has barely gotten his feet wet in the NHL isn't saying much.

im directing that toward the ppl who baiscly wanted howies head on a platter for his mediocre play so far this year truth is the guy has been great for us ever since he took over the roll and 1 bad stretch and they wanted him out and gus in which is ludicrous

Edited by sjr2012

Jesus Christ some of you people are comical. Now Mike Ilitch is being brought into the conversation? What the hell is Ilitch supposed to do? Magically heal all of our injured players? I'm as frustrated as everyone but you know the Wings have EIGHT REGULARS out of the line up. NO team would be the same if that happened to them. Anaheim is fully healthy and they've been playing great all year, did you really expect a different outcome? If this was happening with everyone in the line up then you hit the panic button. I'm already to the point where I really don't care until this team gets 100% back to normal.

He shouldn't have been sitting by all these years letting Holland bring back washed up, old players, while not making significant trades or free agent acquisitions.

I want to know why we have so many injuries. We experienced this same scenario last year. :glare:

I wonder if our training staff is part of the problem. Some of the injuries are obviously not related to them but with the trend of the last few years I'm starting to wonder if they need to be looked at.